update?

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cecili
Gardener

30. Mar 2018, 09:20

So this happened to my game, any ideas why?
Attachments
update.PNG
update.PNG (252.96 KiB) Viewed 7934 times
Callia
Forum Moderator

30. Mar 2018, 11:53

UMMM Yes!! Welcome to the Magoia Easter Event! LOL
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.
Cecili
Gardener

30. Mar 2018, 17:54

I kind of figured, but it was before the in game announcement was sent out. Also, the announcement says the reward plants pay out 6 dragon plants and 50 energy, however the event site and the change log both say only 6 dragon plants and no energy. The lack of energy reward will affect my decision on whether to do the event or not since I have a ton of dragon plants already, so could we get a clarification on that?

Also, you might want to correct the start date on the change log from April 12rd, 2017 to March 30th, 2018..... =D
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

31. Mar 2018, 02:58

I have requested that the dates be changed and I will ask if there is any energy involved. I may not get an answer until Monday as Developers and Admin are not available on weekends. They do pop in so I will put the question up and hope we have an early answer.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
carlavv
Shaman

31. Mar 2018, 17:27

I have a question. Will there be any Easter accessories available for our avatars? I have been saving Bracelets in hope. I love some of the ones I am seeing on some of my friends. I really enjoy changing the outfits and such.
Thank you, and I hope you all have a Blessed holiday what ever your faith.
Callia
Forum Moderator

31. Mar 2018, 23:18

carlavv wrote:I have a question. Will there be any Easter accessories available for our avatars? I have been saving Bracelets in hope. I love some of the ones I am seeing on some of my friends. I really enjoy changing the outfits and such.
Thank you, and I hope you all have a Blessed holiday what ever your faith.

Sadly, Carlavv, we your Mods have confirmed with the Devs that there is not any Easter Holiday accessories planned for this Easter Holiday Event.
I hope you enjoy the Easter Event anyway and planting the gorgeous Spring Flowers you receive for completing the event.

Keep those Dragons Flying!
Callia
Tylady
Cuddle

1. Apr 2018, 00:07

Pet Dragon,

Why can't they make the past limited holiday items available for all the new players? I know it is a bit late for this Easter as they will not be back in this weekend, but going forward, if they opt not to do any new holiday items, they should still make the previous items available for new players.

Keeping new players is one of the bigger issues I see in this game, and penalizing them with not getting fun new items since they had not discovered the game last year seems like bad planning to me.

Tylady
carlavv
Shaman

1. Apr 2018, 02:57

First, thank you for getting back to me. I do agree with Tylady. If the developers do not have the time to come up with new items, which I certainly understand, having some of the previous items available would be wonderful! I loved the basket and the bunny ears. I have also seen some wonderful outfits on some of the characters that are awesome!
Just a thought for next time. Again, hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
Callia
Forum Moderator

1. Apr 2018, 03:10

carlavv wrote:First, thank you for getting back to me. I do agree with Tylady. If the developers do not have the time to come up with new items, which I certainly understand, having some of the previous items available would be wonderful! I loved the basket and the bunny ears. I have also seen some wonderful outfits on some of the characters that are awesome!
Just a thought for next time. Again, hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
Tylady and you both make good points and I will mention it in a message to the Devs.
Callia
Nykane
Squishem

1. Apr 2018, 14:21

As a newer player I will confirm that I would be happy with the previous items just being released again. It would also give the older players, who might not have had enough bracelets or water lilies, the chance to buy items they missed. I was hoping to be half snow bunny, half snow leopard. :lol: Maybe next year. I'd be really sad if we didn't get any Halloween avatar items this year as I didn't join soon enough last year. That is my favorite holiday, and probably the next one they already have limited time items for. I really hope it's something they would have enough time for. Thank you for letting the developers know about that wonderful suggestion. ^.^