whats need to level up a garden

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

[email protected]
Fearn

2. Apr 2018, 01:32

I need to level my aqua garden to level 5. Is there a way to find out what I need to level up without waiting for a wed. or sat. to get the info from the farmer?
Callia
Forum Moderator

2. Apr 2018, 03:46

[email protected] wrote:I need to level my aqua garden to level 5. Is there a way to find out what I need to level up without waiting for a wed. or sat. to get the info from the farmer?
There is! Thanks to Cecili providing our wonderful Magoia Wiki: http://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Aqua_Garden
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

2. Apr 2018, 03:51

http://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Magoia_Wikia
Hi Tomc
Cecili has MANY pages that she has compiled about the game. Follow the link and see if this helps.

For me, I just use the old paper and pen to write down the plants I need and I update it everytime the gardener appears. I am sure there is a better and easier way the this though.

Also, have you used the Plant Academy? This lets you know the next plant you need to grow. The Plant Academy is found at the bottom of each garden. (next to your inventory) Just click on the little plant
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

2. Apr 2018, 03:52

LOL Callia beat me to it. She posted while I was typing.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
[email protected]
Fearn

2. Apr 2018, 13:13

Thanks everyone. this info is exactlty what i wanted/needed. It helps a lot.