dragon tending

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

6. May 2018, 05:22

i have noticed that when you get a dragon egg one of the tending seems to be always 2 points behind the others. is it supposed to be this way now? it was always that you would get the same amount of point in each care circle to start for the same dragon and this is the second egg i noticed that doesn't do that. although the first time i had two eggs at the same time and the egg in the first position was the one that did it and the egg in the second position had the same care points each time. my first egg started with 2 points on the play circle and 4 on the other two in both instances whereas the second position egg started with 4 in all care circles. i have another egg i started in the third position that began with 5 care points in each circle so again, they were all the same for that dragon.
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

6. May 2018, 14:09

Did you start all the dragons at the same time? Did you feed them all at the same time? If so they should all be at the same points. It may be worth sending in a support ticket. If you can take screenshots this would be very helpful but not absolutely necessary.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
karenrollins
Star Gazer

6. May 2018, 16:41

it's one egg that has the different care points. the basketball has less care points than the hand and sponge. and it's happened twice. so after the two care points are filled i actually have to wait until the basketball care point catches up to move on to the next stage
Beckett
Squishem

6. May 2018, 17:03

I didn't even think about saying anything until I saw this. I always start 3 dragon eggs at the same time. I feed energy to all three simultaneously. (I only give fruit to the first one until it flies, then move on) Lately, the third egg always starts out behind the other two in energy by several points. The first two eggs will have five, and the last only two. t always takes me longer to fill up the meter on the last dragon, though I tend everyone at the same time. I thought it was a change, but it never occurred to me to say anything...
karenrollins
Star Gazer

6. May 2018, 17:03

IMG_6584 (1).jpg
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

7. May 2018, 03:06

Please put in a Support Ticket. Thank you for the screenshot. As usual, can I ask that you give as much information as possible please.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Cecili
Gardener

7. May 2018, 17:46

It's a problem I've had as well. If you had reloaded the cave it would have shown the tend points were not accepted and still needed clicking. I think it has to do with lag. Sometimes I switch to the next dragon when tending and it shows no tend points available because the game is remembering the tend from the previous dragon and not redrawn the tend wheel. I have to either wait for it to update or reload the cave. I have a similar problem with plants. I think I have planted and it looks like I have but reloading the game or revisiting the garden show the plants as missing.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

8. May 2018, 00:01

Please put in a Support ticket as soon as these problems arise. If you can add a screenshot this would be great. The more information you can give the better. If we get reports about the same issue from numerous players it gives Admin a much better chance of finding a solution.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

8. May 2018, 06:21

Beckett wrote:I didn't even think about saying anything until I saw this. I always start 3 dragon eggs at the same time. I feed energy to all three simultaneously. (I only give fruit to the first one until it flies, then move on) Lately, the third egg always starts out behind the other two in energy by several points. The first two eggs will have five, and the last only two. t always takes me longer to fill up the meter on the last dragon, though I tend everyone at the same time. I thought it was a change, but it never occurred to me to say anything...

i've tried to explain this to support and they are not understanding. please send them an email with your complaint as it is the same as mine. this has happened twice. i thought it was a change too but it is not. i don't think they understand what i was telling them but if you make the same complaint perhaps they will look into it better. it means that for each level up of the dragon we have to wait an additional 2 hours... that's an extra day to upgrade our dragon.
Beckett
Squishem

20. May 2018, 16:56

I sent an email but I didn't hear back... I'm still having the problem