About Surprise Event 16

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Tylady
Cuddle

19. May 2018, 17:07

I agree with PetDragon, please do not stop these type of games because we like to figure everything out and debate it. I am guessing Cikala is like me and we need to figure things out for them to make sense...why I took the time to stare at the picture to figure out what you meant and why the 9 was not a 9!

Look at this way, not only did you provide us with a fun surprise event that earned us prizes (and thank goodness was not another locate/counting game!) you provided us with another topic for discussion so we stayed active and involved on the forum!

Win - Win for all!

Thanks Aramina
Aramina
Star Gazer

19. May 2018, 17:23

I thank you for explaining to me in your own way Tylady ... needing to understand things so that they make sense ...
I understand it perfectly, and I'm sorry I did not understand it earlier, I am very very tired these last weeks and the language barrier does not help either, I do not understand English as much as an Anglophone and I regret it ... although with you all I make constant progress ;)
Good vibes and energies Image
Cikala
Gardener

19. May 2018, 20:15

Aramina, I am sorry you thought I was trying to say you were wrong, that is not at all what I intended. Tylady is correct in that I have to understand why something is. I see now why you didn't think that was a correct answer. I still disagree, but it's just a difference of opinion. Please do continue posting games involving pictures, I actually rather prefer those.
Aramina
Star Gazer

19. May 2018, 21:03

No no no, it's me, I'm sorry to have misunderstood your intentions
Anyway, as long as there are players as involved as you, it will always be a pleasure to discuss, even if there are some misunderstandings from time to time :D ;)
Good vibes and energies Image
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

20. May 2018, 04:20

A great discussion with a happy ending. I like this.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!