Clan Healing Points?

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cikala
Gardener

26. Jul 2018, 10:25

The required clan healing points are now calculated by the maximum possible clan members, not by the current number.
This line is in the update notes posted yesterday. Could someone please explain what clan healing points are?
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

26. Jul 2018, 10:50

Everytime a Clan member heals the World tree, the Clan gets points towards getting an extra member. This is how a Clan grows.

I will see if I can find a list of how many times the World Tree needs to be healed to get a extra member. I think I saw it on the Magoia Wiki Site.

Cecili !!! where are you? :) I am sure she will know the exact numbers.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Tylady
Cuddle

26. Jul 2018, 13:01

I am fairly certain that adding to possible clan members is calculated on how many tree points clan members accumulate for healing their individual trees while a part of the clan. It has nothing to do with the world tree.
Now healing your individual tree does go towards the total count on healing the world tree, but I have to say that I did not understand the update note either Cikala, and would appreciate a clarification of what "clan healing points" represent to the developers.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

26. Jul 2018, 22:13

if you have a clan with max 5 and up to 5 members --> you can help with 5 healing Points
if you have a clan with max 29 and just 5 members in the clan --> until yesterday you could just help with 5 Points
this has changed
if you have a clan with max 29 and just 5 members in the clan --> you can now help with 20 Points

thats the big difference. There is no change in the max healingpoints of the tree itself. But as far as i know, they are working on it. So we just have to wait a little longer and see what happens.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Cecili
Gardener

27. Jul 2018, 04:59

Yep Icefairy2 is correct. The amount of contribution for clan members is now based on the max size of the clan rather than the number of members in the clan. This should change the face of some of the clans who kept dead members for the increased contributions. Clans can more honestly recruit with their true active number of members instead of pretending to be bigger. These are the breakpoints for the contribution per 20 energy.
Attachments
clan size.PNG
clan size.PNG (8.28 KiB) Viewed 7339 times
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

27. Jul 2018, 05:57

Thank you Tylady, IceFairy2 and Cecili for providing the correct information. I truly appreciate it.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Icefairy2
Cuddle

27. Jul 2018, 12:42

Hello PetDragon,
maybe someone could update the FAQ's with this information?
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

27. Jul 2018, 13:40

Icefairy2 wrote:Hello PetDragon,
maybe someone could update the FAQ's with this information?
I think that is a great idea and I will try very hard to do it tomorrow.