Crystal Tree

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Chryslyxx
Squishem

20. Sep 2018, 01:16

How do you obtain a crystal tree? I am level 54 and I still have no access to buy one in the shop. I see other gardens with crystal trees, so how do I obtain one?
Cikala
Gardener

20. Sep 2018, 07:10

To the best of my knowledge, the crystal tree was only obtainable during a special event. Like the moon tree, it only provided crystals for a short period of time, and we were told it would then vanish, but some people still have them in their gardens. I believe harvesting it only provides experience now.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

20. Sep 2018, 09:48

i got one in the german game and it brings 2768 XP every 24 hours. That is nothing. It uses up far to much space.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Callia
Forum Moderator

20. Sep 2018, 11:52

Cikala wrote:To the best of my knowledge, the crystal tree was only obtainable during a special event. Like the moon tree, it only provided crystals for a short period of time, and we were told it would then vanish, but some people still have them in their gardens. I believe harvesting it only provides experience now.
You are correct Cikala. The crystal tree didn't vanish as they said it would but it no longer gives out crystals (although it DOES still LOOK like it will - it's a really pretty tree imo) - it now gives only a SMALL amount of XP (I don't think it is even as much as Icefairy2 says she gets on the German server). I personally agree - the space used is more valuable for plants vs the small xp amount from it.
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.
Chryslyxx
Squishem

28. Sep 2018, 01:28

Thanks for all your feedback. :)