Oct 9th Update

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cikala
Gardener

5. Oct 2018, 21:25

I'm curious, is this update the solution we've been waiting for to our trees costing so much to heal, or are the developers still working on that?
Akitana
Squishem

5. Oct 2018, 22:20

Hello Cikala,
as far as i know, they are still working on it. But the balancing is a little tricky.
Step by step, it gets better.
So i guess, we need to be a little more patient.

greetings
Akitana
Tylady
Cuddle

5. Oct 2018, 23:18

Though I am hoping it is a typo in the update....

"- When you heal a tree, the amount of energy you have to spend to change plants remains at 100. The tree healing will therefore be cheaper for players with more tree points. "

The cost to swap / change plants currently starts at 10 energy, next time is 20 energy, next time 30 and so on. I am hoping it was a typo and they actually mean the the cost to swap/change plants will remain at 10 energy, otherwise it will not be a savings at all!
Akitana
Squishem

6. Oct 2018, 01:47

Hello Tylady,
as far as i understood it, it starts with 10 and for every swap, 10 energy will be added.
Up to now, there is no limit, so sometimes there are players that need 150 Energy just to swap plants.
After the update, once you reached 100 Energy to swap plants, it will remain at that level and will not rise any more

greetings
Akitana
Cikala
Gardener

6. Oct 2018, 03:42

Well I have to say, I don't see how this small change is going to help the majority of the players. Using Akitana's example, for a player that currently gets up to 150 energy to swap plants, this will only save them about 150 energy in total. When I heal my tree, I believe I get up to about 120 energy to swap plants, so this change will save me around 30 energy. I usually get between 400 and 500 energy refunded, which means I will still have to be putting in a ticket for a refund every month.
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

6. Oct 2018, 06:45

Hi Tylady
I think this means that the energy used to swap plants will not go over 100 energy. This will definitely help me as I go up to 150 energy per swap sometimes. BUT the questions is valid and the Mods will get the corrects answers for you. Akitana is on top of these questions and will definitely ensure you all have the answers you need.
Hi Cikala
Again Akitana is watching this for us. It seems this isn't the answer to all our issues but we are slowly getting there. I also hope it is fixed soon.

Akitana/Callia...
I would like this clarified; "So in order to not spend more than 800 to 1000 energy when healing trees, it is necessary to wait for the help of the clan"
Does this mean the limit is 800 or 1000 before we ask for a refund of energy?
Do we have to wait for our Clan members to help? If so how long do we wait?
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
sweetpickles
Cuddle

6. Oct 2018, 08:16

It Sounds to me like they will not be giving credits any longer for exceeding the 800 to 1000 energy use.

"So in order to not spend more than 800 to 1000 energy when healing trees, it is necessary to wait for the help of the clan"

Waiting now for over a year for this problem to be fixed. Guess we have to wait a bit longer.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Akitana
Squishem

6. Oct 2018, 11:10

Hello everyone,
i try to find out more.

One of the major things in magoia is the clan and the help from the clan. There are players with more then 1.000 HP, that need nearly no own energy at all and there are players that heal a tree in 10 minutes with loads of energy.

I think it stongly depends how often you are able to access the game and how long you can wait for the clan to help.
- if you increase your max. energy by leveling the ancestor grove in your clan, help a lot, to gain more energy while you are offline.
- a list on the message board with the dates of the trees helps, so every clanmember can plan ahead.
- or you post it in the bulletin board: " my tree will get sick in xx hours" for example, to inform your clanies.
- with the new icon for tree healing when a tree is infested, every player in the clan sees right away, that there is an infested tree. So this will hopefully help, that the clanmembers help faster and more.

This in one more step in the right direction.
The healing of the tree should be still a little challange :)

I try to find out, if the refund of energy is still possible.

happy weekend
Akitana
Cikala
Gardener

6. Oct 2018, 11:36

Until we hear different, I am going to assume that anything over 800 will still be refunded. The whole thing about waiting for your clan to help heal your tree frankly isn't an answer. Clan members still have to use energy to help heal a tree, energy that isn't counted towards refunds either. I don't feel like I should have to pawn off the healing of my tree on my clan, and I don't feel like this is a step in the right direction if that is the direction the devs are headed.
Akitana
Squishem

6. Oct 2018, 12:04

Hello Cikala,

In bigger clans, every clanmember can help with 20 Energy for 20 HP. As you help them and they help you, it's a win win in my opinion. The energy you spend to help the other trees, is the energy you get, when they help your tree.
But i do understand your point of view. And it works your way too.
But lets agree to differ, and wait how the new changes works.

greetings
Aktiana