Oct 9th Update

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Esethielle
Gardener

6. Oct 2018, 13:43

Hello everyone, :D

There remains a question that remains unanswered ..
Those who belong to a small clan, for example a clan of 4 or 5 people, with a high-ranking clan leader. When this person has to take care of his tree, he will not have the help needed to help the healing of his tree .. for a clan of 5 people, he will bring 80 energy aids.

Did support repay them if healing exceeds 800 energies?

thanks in advance for taking my question into consideration :)
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

7. Oct 2018, 10:45

Cikala wrote:Until we hear different, I am going to assume that anything over 800 will still be refunded. The whole thing about waiting for your clan to help heal your tree frankly isn't an answer. Clan members still have to use energy to help heal a tree, energy that isn't counted towards refunds either. I don't feel like I should have to pawn off the healing of my tree on my clan, and I don't feel like this is a step in the right direction if that is the direction the devs are headed.
I agree with Cikala. I have enough energy to heal my own tree and do not expect the newer players in the Clan to help as they have enough trouble trying to heal their own tree. The higher level players help the newer players but not the other way around. If this becomes a rule it opens up a lot of questions...
1 - How long does a player wait for help before he/she goes ahead and heals the tree?
2 - Does every Clan member have to help?
3 - How much does a Clan member have to help?
4 - Does this mean we will miss out on the 4 points for tree healing because we had to wait for players to help us even if we didn't need it?
5 - Not all players play daily so it will be difficult to know when to finish healing your tree.
6 - If we have to wait for every Clan member to help heal a members tree then the World Tree may not get healed because players are not getting their trees healed in the first chance 24 hour time span.
7 - This will be very difficult for the new small Clans.

Quote "Still it remains that the clan is the biggest energy reduction for tree healing for the individual players." This is not true in many cases.
Assuming this is accepted then how is it going to be checked? Just a few thoughts.

On a positive note
I love that the plant swap will not exceed 100 energy.
Great that the Facebook/password glitch has been fixed.
I also like the idea of having an icon to let me know that a players tree is sick.
Cheers to everyone who is working hard to improve the game.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Akitana
Squishem

8. Oct 2018, 22:51

MazMazzifyMaz wrote:....
I would like this clarified; "So in order to not spend more than 800 to 1000 energy when healing trees, it is necessary to wait for the help of the clan"
Does this mean the limit is 800 or 1000 before we ask for a refund of energy?
Do we have to wait for our Clan members to help? If so how long do we wait?

Hello MazMazzifyMaz,
the question about the refund is still being discussed at present. Im sorry, but at the moment, i have no news for you. But i will keep asking until i got an answer for you.

greetings
Akitana
Tylady
Cuddle

9. Oct 2018, 05:04

Akitana, I understand you are waiting to get the final answer as to if the energy refund will be continued now that they have implemented the 100 energy swap limit, but.....The only appropriate answer is that they should absolutely continue to issue energy refunds to those that have spent over 800 energy personally to heal their tree.

By giving refunds up to this point, the devs have already confirmed that spending over 800 energy personally to heal your tree is excessive, hence you started giving the refunds until you were able to develop a solution. The 100 energy cap is not the complete solution so the necessity to refund energy spent over 800 will continue.

If a person swaps plants even just 9 times to bring them to the base 100 energy, you will still be spending 550 energy to swap the plants and that does not include the average of approximately 300-400 energy that would be spent on plants alone. If someone cannot spend lilies for bonus swapping, is not in a large enough clan, or is unable to check back in and let the chance run near the full 24 hours to give clan members time to check in, then they will spend exponentially more than the figures I have quoted.

Therefore they will exceed the 800 limit that you have already stated is excessive, so the energy refund's will have to continue.
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

9. Oct 2018, 08:30

Hello Tylady,
All the questions raised in this thread are being discussed by Administration and we will let you know any outcomes as soon as we know. It is good to see the players asking questions as this is one of the reason to have a Forum. I am new to Moderating but I promise that we will let you know any information that we are given.

P.S.
A hint for what is coming soon

“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Tylady
Cuddle

11. Oct 2018, 13:22

AlizAlizA,

I understand you are new, but this topic has been a major issue for over a year and a half, as well as discussed in the German version longer than that from others that play both servers.

It is frustrating as nothing substantial has been done. The HP point requirement cap was good, but this energy cap is not in the same caliber as most people depending on their situation will not be affected or helped by it and energy refunds will still be required.
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

12. Oct 2018, 02:50

Hello Tylady,
I have been looking back over support tickets and have seen how many have been issued about this particular topic then I read all the comments on the Forum. Please know that I am very aware that this area is causing serious issues for the players and I can assure you, that the Administration are also taking it seriously. As Moderators we are not privy to their discussions but as soon as we are told anything, we pass it on to all the players. I hope there is a happy conclusion to this. Do you think a compromise is possible?
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Cikala
Gardener

14. Oct 2018, 02:40

I'm not sure what you mean by a compromise in this situation. The players haven't demanded anything specific, we've just said this is an issue. The line of 800 energy was drawn by the devs/mods, not the players, and I believe it has led to certain expectations on how it would ultimately be fixed. It was stated that the current amount of energy expenditure was not intended, and all the players have asked for is for this to be fixed. If there is anything that could be called a compromise, it should have been suggested a year ago. It's kinda late now.
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

14. Oct 2018, 11:31

Maybe we should be giving our ideas on how to fix this. Maybe there could be other ways we could get energy as I personally feel that energy is nearly as important, if not more important, than water lilies. How does everyone feel about all players in a clan helping with every tree? I see a disadvantage for smaller clans with this. Would players accept 1000 energy as being the point where energy is refunded rather than 800. Hmmmmm I am not sure about this. I know I always try to heal my tree in the first 24 hours so that 4 points go toward healing the World Tree. These are just my thoughts. I am sure there are many other players who will have much better ideas.
Last edited by MazMazzifyMaz on 15. Oct 2018, 10:59, edited 1 time in total.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
karenrollins
Star Gazer

15. Oct 2018, 04:32

i have always tried to heal my tree right away for the 4 points regardless. i agree with Maz that the energy is super important. i am struggling trying to keep up with my energy consumption because i will have clan members with trees to heal, plus my own which costs most of my energy even after i've saved up from the last healing, plus the dragons i'm sending out, plus monsters and the ancestor tree. energy is a vital commodity and in short supply. it would be great to have another way to earn energy. an energy tree would be fantastic LOL