no game for halloween?

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Esethielle
Gardener

31. Oct 2018, 13:27

it's a pity, already that we missed 2 games since you made the game 3 and 4 last for 2 days instead of 24h ... it would be a pity that we can not also play the game of halloween ... Image Image

I know you're new, but as a good moderator you are, I thought you had watched all the other games that had been done in the past, to inspire you ... and last year we had a game every day, including a game for Halloween too

Halloween Event - Day 9 FINAL DAY

MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

31. Oct 2018, 14:28

That is a bit mean Esethielle. I think the new moderator has done really well. I am very happy with the games and the prizes. :)

(well I did grrrrrrrrrrrrr at the screenshot one but I think everyone knows I am useless at techy stuff but that is my fault , not yours AlizAlizA)

Well done :D :!: :!:
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Esethielle
Gardener

31. Oct 2018, 14:45

I'm not mean at all, I made observations, and I asked a question... I didn't know that asking a question was mean... in this case, we're a lot of players to be mean on this forum, because we always ask a lot of questions Image
Cikala
Gardener

31. Oct 2018, 21:24

It all has to do with the way you phrase it, and to be honest, I don't see a question in your original post. I'm sure it's not how you meant it, but it did come across rather mean, almost as an insult. It's hard when there is no inflection of voice or body language with text, and maybe there are language difficulties as well? Anyway, I agree with Maz, I think AlizAlizA did a great job, even if there was one or two games I choose not to participate in, and the prizes were great. :)
karenrollins
Star Gazer

1. Nov 2018, 00:28

not only were there plenty of games, but there were some that went on for days AND such great prizes. i say she did fantastic and it's great that she can have a break from coming up with one on such a fun day as this. AlizaAliza enjoy the day and take a break from making games and all the other stuff you do for these players <3
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

1. Nov 2018, 02:32

Esethielle wrote:it's a pity, already that we missed 2 games since you made the game 3 and 4 last for 2 days instead of 24h ... it would be a pity that we can not also play the game of halloween ... Image Image

I know you're new, but as a good moderator you are, I thought you had watched all the other games that had been done in the past, to inspire you ... and last year we had a game every day, including a game for Halloween too

Halloween Event - Day 9 FINAL DAY

I am very sorry Esethielle if I didn't do as well as past years. I tried my best. :(

Thank you Cikala, MazMazzifyMaz and Karenrollins for your kind words. :)
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
sweetpickles
Cuddle

1. Nov 2018, 08:52

AlizAlizA,

You have no reason to apologize. The games were fun and new and gave us an opportunity to gain some very nice gifts. Thank you for your time, imagination, and effort to make the game more fun!
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Esethielle
Gardener

1. Nov 2018, 09:40

Good morning,

There is no need to apologyse Aliza, your games were very good and the prices really good too :)
I'm sorry to looked mean in my way of talking ... :(
I just asked a question, and yes Cikala, there is a question and we see it in each of your answers since this is the title of this topic.
I just wanted to know if there was no game for Halloween (because yesterday it was Halloween ..)
As I said, I was surprised to see games before Halloween but no game for the Halloween day (hence my reference to the games of last year)
Again, sorry if I sounded mean in the way I talked....and thanks for your efforts and your games
Esethielle
Gardener

1. Nov 2018, 09:52

In fact, I just understood... by looking at the forum and the games part... and it's up to me to apologize... I didn't understand that the game "Halloween Plants Game 2" would serve as a closing game...
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

2. Nov 2018, 10:41

Thanks Esethielle. I hope everyone had fun. :)
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”