A Grove Question

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

williawc
Gardener

15. Dec 2018, 02:36

Good morning Magoia World caretakers!!

I am the clan lead for Secret Garden, and I went to open the 3rd slot (top position) on the Fire Tree in the A Grove.
It said I needed 32 tree points.... I checked my status and I have 128.
Yes, I did just activate the bonus for the 2nd slot (middle left position)
Help, why can't I open the next slot?

Nita1
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
fluffdragon
Shaman

15. Dec 2018, 07:44

I think the tree points that are needed are for the clan healing in the world tree. The clan needs to earn the additional amount of tree points.
Tylady
Cuddle

15. Dec 2018, 19:53

Nita,

Do you mean you personally have earned 128 tree points? If so I do not believe that is what the grove tree is asking for. I believe that once you open the 2nd slot, it resets the next requirement for the 3rd slot and your clan as a whole has to earn the 32 tree points from that point forward. Which would be 8 people healing their trees if everyone got it on the first chance.

Hope I understood your question correctly.
williawc
Gardener

16. Dec 2018, 11:48

I understood both response's…
And thank both players for the information, but it didn't help me

We have 4 trees, each tree has 3 slots (12 places to play per level)
the 12 places at level 3 each, is 36 times we have played in the A Grove and leveled up a spot/tree
If 36 times was "charged" 32 tree points each time, the total is 1152 tree points used

*As a clan we have 1773 (subtract 1152) leaves us with 621 available tree points...

I don't understand why it is blocking us?

Nita
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
Tylady
Cuddle

16. Dec 2018, 17:47

Unfortunately, each branch of the tree charges successively higher cost on the tree points requirement, that was part of the control they put on the grove awhile back that stayed when they did the adjustment for the plants requirements and the energy cost.

Also, the grove has not been in game as long as your clan, therefore you cannot do a straight calculation against your total points.

All I know is that the amount of tree points per branch increases as you move up and resets each time so that you have to achieve the new requirement amount of tree points from that point.
Angele' Lee
Shaman

17. Dec 2018, 09:44

williawc wrote:Good morning Magoia World caretakers!!

I am the clan lead for Secret Garden, and I went to open the 3rd slot (top position) on the Fire Tree in the A Grove.
It said I needed 32 tree points.... I checked my status and I have 128.
Yes, I did just activate the bonus for the 2nd slot (middle left position)
Help, why can't I open the next slot?

Nita1

The points that you need to unlock tree branches are the points that all the members in the clan get from healing their trees. Your clan members need to earn 32 more points from healing trees for that branch. The 128 points that you see are the points that you have earned in total for the life time of your game. I hope that helps and answers your questions.