Well options

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cikala
Gardener

21. Mar 2019, 23:43

I'm curious to know what other players thoughts are on the new wells and their costs. I personally feel they are a bit high, for instance it would take a player with 100 neighbors visiting each one every single day over a year to get the most expensive one. The cheapest one at 15k isn't too bad, but then when I see the other options, it doesn't seem like it's different enough to be worth it. What does everyone else think?
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

22. Mar 2019, 01:52

i only have 5000 bracelets so they are all out of my reach. i will save for clothes instead.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Tinker Bells
Squishem

22. Mar 2019, 06:41

Hello Cikala & AngelDragonWings, I am sorry to hear that you are both a bit upset with the cost of the wells. Unfortunately there are several players that are complaining about it. I have contacted the administration team to let them know that both of you, as well as several other players, think the prices for some of the wells are too high. :| lets hope that they can lower the cost a little bit so we don't have to save up for a year or more to get a well. :)
Eddard
Herb Witch

25. Mar 2019, 11:29

Hi everyone,

the wells are made as a feature to reward players that visit their friends frequently. Players that do that, normally have a good amount of bracelets that they can spend. Of course the wells are also meant to be a challenge for everybody that is not too easy to achieve.
So it is indeed wanted that they cost more and that they are challenging.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

25. Mar 2019, 12:44

Tinker Bells wrote:Hello Cikala & AngelDragonWings, I am sorry to hear that you are both a bit upset with the cost of the wells. Unfortunately there are several players that are complaining about it. I have contacted the administration team to let them know that both of you, as well as several other players, think the prices for some of the wells are too high. :| lets hope that they can lower the cost a little bit so we don't have to save up for a year or more to get a well. :)
i am not upset tinkerbells. i like the new additions but for now i will be saving for clothes.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Cikala
Gardener

25. Mar 2019, 22:33

Eddard wrote:Hi everyone,

the wells are made as a feature to reward players that visit their friends frequently. Players that do that, normally have a good amount of bracelets that they can spend. Of course the wells are also meant to be a challenge for everybody that is not too easy to achieve.
So it is indeed wanted that they cost more and that they are challenging.

Best regards,
Eddard
I completely understand wanting them to take some effort to obtain, and the first few are priced well for that. My main concern is with the most expensive one. I am a fairly high level player, and yet I don't have 100 neighbors, mostly because the game's population has suffered quite a bit lately. I currently have 62 neighbors. I would have to visit each one every day for approx 1 year and 9 months to acquire 120k bracelets. That's nearly two years of not buying any other clothing or accessories just for one garden decoration. That's a bit ridiculous honestly. Of course this is just my opinion, and that's why I wanted to see what other players thought. If I am in the minority, I will shut up and move along. :lol:

My feedback on the other decorations: I will probably buy the 30k stone lantern (?) as it's pretty and reasonably priced. The 15k well isn't different enough from the original well to be worth the cost. If I continue to play for another couple years I will probably eventually get the 60k birdbath, it is a good balance between effort and affordability, but I like to buy other accessories as well so it will take me some time. :!: I will never spend 120k bracelets on the fountain with little girl. :!: The scarecrow I may buy at some point, after I get the cloud garden. I do not have my aqua garden to level 11 yet, so I don't know what or how much the fountain costs and can't evaluate that.
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

26. Mar 2019, 09:15

I love the idea of interchangeable garden decorations. I think it is a fun addition to the game but I would like to see some smaller items, like change the flowers in the Aqua garden or change the colour of the crystals in the Root garden or the rocks/stones in the Rock garden. In the Honey garden it would be fun to change the bird or the bee hives or trees. I have no idea hard easy/hard this would be for the Tech Dept. Hopefully smaller changes will take less bracelets. Just a thought.
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Eddard
Herb Witch

8. Apr 2019, 15:23

I'd suggest we see how things develop. We got some new features coming soon that will maybe provide more bracelets. Also, we can give out more bracelets on events.
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."