Game Rules (English)

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Spock
Squishem

13. Jun 2016, 22:07

This is an electronic translation of the Game rules made by Google Translate. I will be going through it to see if there may be any slight language grammar disconnects. If any Forum Staff member sees this and decides it is good enough to use, please feel free to move it to a more appropriate area.

I have started editing so it makes more sense to me. When finished with same, I will make note here if this hasn't been moved. When I'm finished, any Moderator or above has my permission to then move it to the Rules forum and make additional changes as they see fit.

I have now finished a rough grammar correction. This may now be moved, if desired, but I highly recommend someone fluent in both languages read through to verify the intent of this post remains the same as the intent of the German post. Please note, this post was a little harder to decipher, so there are some sections that were not changed from the electronic translators output. If in doubt as to the meaning of any particular section, I left it alone.

I publicly verify that I am not a Staff member on this forum. My only intent is to create an English readable version of the Forum Rules for myself and anyone else interested. I waive any possible rights to this content and verify Staffs right to move, edit, and/or simply delete this entire post.

Spock (just a forum user)

game rules

PostBy Java »February 18, 2014, 09:36
game rules

§1 Players and Accounts

Each player is allowed one account only per game world. One can simultaneously play with one account in different worlds, but also create for each world a new account (different nickname and email address). The opening of more than one account within a game world is prohibited.

§1.1 password and account transfer

The password can be equated with the possession of the account. Your password gives you thus the ownership of any content. Both the account owner, and the recipient of the password have to observe the rule in §1. Password sharing is therefore, with the exception of an account change or under § 1.2. specified account sitting, forbidden. Account hand offs must be reported to the game support via the integrated support system or e-mail to [email protected].

§1.2 Account Sitting

Each player has the right to have his account mores in absence. Sitting is the management of a foreign account on behalf of the owner. Its only purpose is preservation of Accounts. The owner remains responsible for his or her account. Compensation for damages caused by an account sitter is excluded. Everyone is responsible for his sitters. The account-sitting must be at least 24 hours and not more than 21 days to be carried out at a time. Within the sitting period, the account owner of the civilized accounts can not login. Trade between the civilized and the account of the account Sitters are prohibited.

§1.3 account sharing

A game account may only be used by one person. The use of an account by more than one person (account-sharing) is prohibited.

§2 Error in The Game

Errors in the game, so-called bugs, should be reported immediately to game support. They may not be used to their advantage. Abuse of game errors lead to the blocking or deletion of the account.

§3 use scripts and similar applications

The game can only be played on a conventional Internet browser. The use of scripts or bots which automate actions within the game, or the playing surface change (as Greasemonkey scripts or frames), is prohibited. Excluded are graphic packs. Furthermore, all scripts are banned, the burden on the server or by logging automated data of any kind to read and interpret.

§4 money transactions

The sale of game accounts or parts of accounts (for example, resources, units) is prohibited. Furthermore, it is forbidden to carry out for money in-game actions, or to commission. This includes money like cash as value cards Prepaid systems such as paysafecard.

§5 of conduct (Netiquette)

It is to preserve a social tone.
  1. Insults, real-life threats, and breach of the law expressions are prohibited. Player names Player and guild profiles and guestbook messages are subject to the same rules.
  2. Player name must not be created on the basis of names of administrators, Game Operators, or other team members.
  3. Refrain from advertisement of any kind that has not been authorized by the operator. This applies to all distribution media belonging to this platform (game, forum, chat).
  4. The post of bonus links like oceanhero.net in public areas of the game is prohibited (for example, forum, chat, guest books). The only exception is the myth of a guild. The bonus links the guild members can be there when clearly marked, posted.
Texts that are violating these rules may be edited or deleted and the accounts of those responsible blocked or deleted.

§6 game language

The official language in the game and in the forum is based on the language of the game texts on each server. The use of other than the respective game language is prohibited. Except English or Latin quotes or single words as part of player and guild name and guild players and profiles.

§7 inciting rule violations

It is forbidden to invite other players to violate the rules, for example, to surrender passwords.

§8 Illegal Logins

It is not allowed to illegally gaining access to other accounts. Violations can lead to exclusion from the game. The game team will never ask for your password!

§9 enforcement of rules

The game has a community manager and a series of volunteers: managers, Game Masters, Moderators, Chat Moderators. This team decides on rule violations and punishes them with penalties. Possible penalties of deprivation of game resources, locks, or account deletion.

§10 veto and claim for compensation

Players can appeal against penalties imposed by e-mail to [email protected]. The discussion on decisions of the team or the penalties for rule violations is banned in all public communication channels (profiles, forum, chat). Loss through penalties resources or the like in no event shall be awarded.

§11 Rights Secure Content

Copyrighted content of any kind may be published only with the consent of the originator in the game, forum, chat.

§12 Rule Changes

The game team reserves the right to change the rules.

§13 protection of personal data:

Personal information is information that can be used to bring the identity of players into public view. This includes information such as your real name, address, postal address, telephone number. In connection with your access data for security purposes are stored on our servers, which may allow identification (eg IP address, date, time and pages). There is no personal utilization. The statistical analysis of anonymous data records remains reserved. Personal information is used by an IP address only within the game Ocean Hero in the case of applications for the use of multiple accounts. They will not be disclosed without prior agreement. As far as the legal obligation or a court order, personal data are transferred to the relevant authorities.

§14 Severability

If any provision of these regulations are invalid, or become so, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these regulations. The Administrators commit themselves to replace ineffective regulations with new regulations, which are the provisions contained in the ineffective regulations in a legally permissible way. These occur without delay into force and be applied to the case to be examined. The same applies for information contained in the rules loopholes. To correct the gap the administrators commit to work towards a way that comes closest to what the administrators have determined the meaning and purpose of the rules and regulations, if the point had been considered by them.
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.