How many bracelets have I earned?

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Spock
Squishem

20. Jul 2016, 19:45

I have looked, but obviously in the wrong places. Where can I find out how many bracelets I've earned from helping my friends?

I thought I had enough but, when I went to use some of my bracelets to modify my avatar, I was told I needed 17 more!
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

22. Jul 2016, 23:51

hi,
in the bottom line, left of the first friend, there you can see then braclets you have collected. There are 2 numbers
Current, thats the bracelets you have left to buy things for your avatar
Total, thats the bracelets you have collected all together, including the ones you have already used
Icefair
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Spock
Squishem

23. Jul 2016, 03:17

Icefairy2 wrote:hi,
in the bottom line, left of the first friend, there you can see then braclets you have collected. There are 2 numbers
Current, thats the bracelets you have left to buy things for your avatar
Total, thats the bracelets you have collected all together, including the ones you have already used
Icefair
Thanks! I seem to have an anomaly ...

Current = 1094
Total = 1064
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.
Eddard
Herb Witch

25. Jul 2016, 14:49

Hi Spock,

your anomaly seems to be fixed now, is it?

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Spock
Squishem

26. Jul 2016, 00:10

Eddard wrote:Hi Spock,

your anomaly seems to be fixed now, is it?

Best regards,
Eddard
Only because I was finally able to earn enough that I spent some. Until I "purchased" a staff for my avatar, my display still showed the discrepancy.

Not sure it really matters but it was puzzling.
Eddard
Herb Witch

27. Jul 2016, 10:03

We will check it again, thanks!
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Picard
Squishem

11. Aug 2016, 22:07

Interesting. My Current is 39 and Total is 9. Is it possible that Total is not updated properly when Current is?

I would imagine it should be a simple equation for both and there is some kind of disconnect in the equation that displays the Total.
Cecili
Gardener

2. Sep 2016, 07:46

Current in the lower left of your friend bar shows the number of bracelets you have to spend. Total shows the number you have earned by clicking neighbors. Any bracelets gotten as quest rewards or friend recruitment rewards do not show in the earned total. That is where your discrepancy is coming from.
Picard
Squishem

2. Sep 2016, 21:35

Cecili wrote:Current in the lower left of your friend bar shows the number of bracelets you have to spend. Total shows the number you have earned by clicking neighbors. Any bracelets gotten as quest rewards or friend recruitment rewards do not show in the earned total. That is where your discrepancy is coming from.
And this is what information the Devs need so they can fix the total. :)