Need help with part of Update on July 23rd 2019

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

sweetpickles
Cuddle

22. Jul 2019, 23:05

- If you cancel single days while you are sitting, you will get your days back. So if you have to postpone a holiday or come back earlier, you will get the days when you are no longer doing sitting.

Is anyone else confused by this? English is my first and only language, but no matter how I read it I am still not sure of the meaning?
:?
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Cikala
Gardener

23. Jul 2019, 05:45

As has been pointed out to me by AlizAliza in another thread, we believe it has something to do with account sitting, mentioned in the rules (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6#p9), where you can have someone else take care of your account while you are on vacation or something. I don't know how that feature works as I've never used it, but at least that part makes somewhat more sense to me now.
Eddard
Herb Witch

23. Jul 2019, 15:27

Hi there,

sorry for the weird translation. "Sitting" is the feature in which you can give your account to another player for up to 30 days so this player can babysit your account while you're on vacation or something like that.

In the last update changed the Sitting Feature so that you get your days back that you haven't used, that was not possible before the update.
I hope I was able to help.
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
sweetpickles
Cuddle

23. Jul 2019, 20:05

Thank you for the clarification.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira