Random questions asked in Chat ...

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Picard
Squishem

13. Aug 2016, 23:04

Here I will be posting any random questions I find in Chat that don't seem to fit anywhere else. If it's important enough to ask, there are probably lots of people who want to know but are too afraid to ask!

Any questions that far fit well into other topics or require "special", therefore, handling will be posted elsewhere. As the questions are asked, I will repeat them here. When they are answered, I will add a link in this post to the answer, so you don't have to wade through everything to find a specific answer. ;)
  1. What are Star Plants, Heart Blossom, Easter Plant, Moon Plant, Spring Flower, Summer Flower, Autumn Flower, and Winter Flower for?
  2. What do the colored dots next to Clan members names mean; Bright Green they have been online recently, Light Green?, Yellow?, Red?
  3. Why are the levels are so confused on the highscore for the league. - Thanks Icefairy2!
Picard
Squishem

23. Aug 2016, 06:22

What are Star Plants for? While I'm at it, what are Heart Blossom, Easter Plant, Spring Flower, Summer Flower, Autumn Flower, and Winter Flower for?

My guess is that they are all used in special Events similar to the way the Moon Flower is used. When you need it, you will be given enough to start growing them and, when you have enough, you will earn something special that will help you in the game. Since I'd rather not guess, I am posting this to get a definitive answer from the Developers. :)
Picard
Squishem

23. Aug 2016, 07:32

What do the colored dots next to Clan members names mean; Bright Green they have been online recently, Light Green?, Yellow?, Red?

OK, I think I can answer part of this:
  • Red = Is on Vacation Mode or hasn't been active for (? length of time).
  • Yellow = Hasn't been active for (? length of time).
  • Light Green = Active but not currently online.
  • Bright Green = Active and online right now.
I won't make this the answer until I get verification.
Picard
Squishem

23. Aug 2016, 07:43

Why are the levels are so confused on the highscore for the league.

When you click on the sunburst at the top, it opens the League Scores. The Experience doesn't match the levels! Someone with a higher XP can have a lower level and vise versa.

My guess would be that there is more to the standings than experience. Did you have more dragons than someone with more experience? Did your Clan have a higher standing? Waiting for input ...
Icefairy2
Cuddle

29. Aug 2016, 00:17

the xp is just a small part of the Level in the league
- dragons
- unlocking gardens
- gardenlevels
- unlocking plants
- killing monsters in your garden
- getting rid of the stones
also gives you a good push upwards.
Icefairy
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20