Garden-Championship Benefits

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Paizw
Squishem

28. Oct 2019, 09:04

Hi all!!
I've played the Garden Championship the two times that it's been available since I started playing - and I've done so well, I suppose, since I came 1st both times.

My Question is:
besides the small benefits one gets while playing in the Garden-Championship,
the 'Rewards' at the end are those 'Boxes' we get on the Aqua-Garden for a week or so? ...

Now, don't get me wrong - getting rewards feels nice...
The thing here with the garden-Championship is that the Effort and Time spent is really A Lot!
The rewards gained are disproportionate to the Effort, Time, etc that one needs to offer so as to successfully come to the end of the championship-week...

Are there any ideas on the subject?
I'm sure it can be improved - right? :)

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Paizw on 10. Jan 2020, 14:15, edited 1 time in total.
Just saying!
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

28. Oct 2019, 11:41

I played the first round and I came 1st in my group but it took a lot of time and resources, I didn't play the second round. This last round I played but this time I didn't go out of my way and only planted what I knew I needed and I didn't speed anything up so it was much more relaxed, less time consuming and I came 2nd. I know I won't play the next round as I am putting all my effort into levelling up my Aqua Garden.

I think each player must decide what time and effort they have to spare and what they need to put their energies towards. I will definitely play again but it won't be every week. It is easier to play the Forum games and everybody wins ;) :)

I think my main issue is playing against my our Clan mates.
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Liluck
Squishem

28. Oct 2019, 15:11

neither I like to compete with my clanmates and friends, it's so unpleasant
I think it would be more funnier if wouldn't be as a competition between the members of groups,
just accomplishing some requirements in order to advance at a higher level
and the rewards to be the same for the whole group
thus you don't need to keep your eyes on the ranking till the last second and to empty your resources
it's a game after all and must to be pleasent and relaxing to play it, not a hard work
many thanks to the whole Magoia team for this wonderful and magical game and forum :)
name in game liluc