ancestor dragon

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cecili
Gardener

4. Jan 2017, 18:17

After completing the first song on all four trees, we can now click on the Ancestor Dragon. However, our clan isn't showing any progress towards the dragon. I wanted to clarify how the dragon works. The sign says we have to bring all trees to level one. Does that mean all the trees must be completed through song 4 even though the dragon sign unlocks when the trees have at least the first song? Also, a related question, our clan summary show no tree progress, again is this because we have not reached the 4th song?
Attachments
ancestor dragon.PNG
ancestor dragon.PNG (78.38 KiB) Viewed 10288 times
Icefairy2
Cuddle

6. Jan 2017, 00:22

hi,
as far as i know, you have to complet 3 songs of all 4 trees. Then you can level the ancestor dragon
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Cecili
Gardener

6. Jan 2017, 08:22

Icefairy2 wrote:hi,
as far as i know, you have to complet 3 songs of all 4 trees. Then you can level the ancestor dragon
Thank you! =)
GypsyWitch
Dragonspider

25. Oct 2017, 15:14

I have a question, or 2 about the Ancestor Grove.
We have unlocked the enabling plants 50% 2 days.
The plants in the shop are no cheaper than normal, did I understand it wrong?

Then, the next one to be unlocked will be Ancestor Sun, it says permanent +1 max. energy, is this only for the 50 energy at the top, or is it +1 to each of the places we have unlocked on our island?
If it is only for the energy at the top, what is the point of wasting all that fruit, when 50 or 51 energy does no good for raising dragons or healing the tree, where it takes like 450 energy. If you don't save up your energy, you will never heal the tree in time.
BLESSED YULE
GypsyWitch
GypsyWitch
Dragonspider

25. Oct 2017, 17:35

One of my clan members has figured out that this is for the gold plants, the ones we use puzzle pieces for.
I sure wish the explanation had been more thorough. We would have saved up for this or done it right after a moon event.
I still have no clue to the second question.
BLESSED YULE
GypsyWitch
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

27. Oct 2017, 03:06

We get puzzles pieces from various quests. These puzzle pieces are used to get golden plants.
Let's use the Lampion group of plants (blue, red, yellow, green) as an example
10 jigsaw pieces can be turned into 1 golden Lampion plant. This 1 golden plant will give you 1 blue, 1 red 1 yellow & 1 green Lampion every time is has reached full growth which can be up to 4 times a day so you certainly will get plants faster.. When you have 4 golden Lampoon plants you can change them to 1 pyria lampoon plant. The Pyria lampoon will give you 5 of each Lampoon but will only take up one space rather than the 4 Golden plants. This continues on to Tulya and then Lulya plants and the amount of plant you receive gets larger.
Now to enobling. (could mean...raising to a higher level)
Each time you go from Golden to Pyria to Tulya etc you need to pay with moon mice. When you get the 50 % bonus in the Ancestor Grove it mean that instead of needing 4 golden plants you will only need 2 and I think the moonmice may be less but I will have to check this bit.
The same applies to trees. I personally think it is better to get trees levelled up to golden, pyria etc. I always find ways to use fruit with raising dragons and secondly the Ancestor Grove.
This is a basic outline. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Cecili
Gardener

29. Oct 2017, 06:24

For your first question, though I think you have already figured it out, the bonus allows for cheaper ennobling (leveling up) of the gold plants. Rather than costing 4500 moon mice they will cost 2250 moon mice. I'm not sure on the reduction of plants. That wouldn't really make sense with the trees since half would be only one tree.

For your second question, the +1 energy is only toward your timed max energy shown at the top of the game window. For example if you have 50 energy showing as the max, you will go up to 51. Not terribly useful if you store up more than the timed maxed shown.

For more information on the gold plants and trees: http://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Plants_and_Trees
For more information on the ancestor grove (be sure to click through the tabs at the top): http://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Ancestor_Grove
Aeris64
Shaman

4. Nov 2017, 06:23

Cecili wrote:For your second question, the +1 energy is only toward your timed max energy shown at the top of the game window. For example if you have 50 energy showing as the max, you will go up to 51. Not terribly useful if you store up more than the timed maxed shown.
On this one point: I disagree. Over time it adds up - I currently have a base energy of 73 - that means that I store up more latent energy instead of capping out at 50. Again it is a patience thing, but it does pay off. Yes, if I have 114 energy, it gains me nothing but in those times when I zero out my energy (and I have been told this is even more of an issue when you hit lvl 100+) when I came back in game the next morning I had 73 instead of 50 energy.

Aeris64
Last edited by Aeris64 on 4. Nov 2017, 09:23, edited 2 times in total.
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
Cecili
Gardener

4. Nov 2017, 08:36

Aeris64 wrote:
Cecili wrote:For your second question, the +1 energy is only toward your timed max energy shown at the top of the game window. For example if you have 50 energy showing as the max, you will go up to 51. Not terribly useful if you store up more than the timed maxed shown.
On this one point: I disagree. Over time it adds up - I currently have a base energy of 78 - that means that I store up more latent energy instead of capping out at 50. Again it is a patience thing, but it does pay off. Yes, if I have 114 energy, it gains me nothing but in those times when I zero out my energy (and I have been told this is even more of an issue when you hit lvl 100+) when I came back in game the next morning I had 78 instead of 50 energy.

Aeris64
Gypsywitch was hoping it added to all the building/garden energy. Having the max capped energy increase is much less of an impact than gaining increasing energy every 12 hours to all the main island buildings.