crystal tree for xmas

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

17. Dec 2019, 23:15

some of us have crystal trees from before. as we are getting another one, can we harvest crystals from both or just the new one?
Tylady
Cuddle

24. Dec 2019, 04:19

This is a great question karenrollins, as I also have an existing crystal tree in my inventory, I would love to find out the answer.

Moderators, have you been able to find out if we will be able to use existing trees along with the new ones we earn?

It would be great to fin out before the event starts.

Thank you,
Quicksilver
Fearn

24. Dec 2019, 10:57

Hello karenrollins and Tylady,
Maleela and I have both asked the question for you and we have been told you should be able to harvest crystals from those trees
:D Merry Christmas
karenrollins
Star Gazer

28. Dec 2019, 04:39

i planted two crystal trees and when i harvested them a couple minutes ago i only got experience points. i did not receive anything else for the harvest. can you please REcheck with the crew? many people have these trees and if we are told we will be getting crystals with the ones we already have, it is a waste of time to plant them if we are not getting those crystals. i started with 12970 crystals and after harvesting BOTH trees i am still at 12970 crystals.
Maleela
Shaman

28. Dec 2019, 09:03

We are so sorry to hear of your older trees not producing Crystals, as we had both -Quicksilver & I- enquired on it
so as to make sure that the answer we gave would say what would really happen.

Your Question is already sent to the Admin & Devs-Office, and I'm sure we will have a reply the soonest possible.

Other than that - I am wondering, when you planted those two trees had the Event already began?
Are they still planted in your gardens?
I hope yes, so that we can verify if it is a recurring issue, OR, just a bug that has already been fixed after the game started :)
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

28. Dec 2019, 17:33

any time we have had something special such as extra harvest, the event always counted when we harvested and not when we planted. i planted them the night before to harvest during the event. yes i left them in the garden
Maleela
Shaman

28. Dec 2019, 20:59

Sure!

OK, it is good to know they are in the garden, so just a little patience for when the new harvest-time comes
and then we'll know how the situation proceeds . . .

:?
karenrollins
Star Gazer

29. Dec 2019, 05:10

i just harvested them a second time and i only got xp. no crystals or anything else.
Mel
Cuddle

29. Dec 2019, 08:20

The crystal trees from the previous events only give XP, no crystals and it will be the same with the new one from the current event when the time is up. The old crystal trees should better be removed from the inventory, or just drop crystals again at certain times, otherwise they only cause confusion.
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
Maleela
Shaman

29. Dec 2019, 18:27

Thank you, Mel
And sorry it took me so long to get to the root of the issue.

Karen, if you can see when clicking on the Trees at the Inventory - there are 3 tabs with Crystal Tree

I assume that the first two are the ones of the previous years, but the third, the Only one with a Star on top of it, is the only one which gives both Crystals and Water Lilies
the other two do not ...

Hope that this has solved the mystery, now :)

Have a good one!!