energy from quests

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

7. Jan 2020, 17:38

a few months ago, i was sooo happy to see that i was getting a boost with energy from the quests.. i was getting 43 energy. it dropped down to 41 energy a couple weeks ago when the internet company i had disconnected my service by accident, but claimed i had an equipment problem. i assumed that it was dropped down because i hadnt been able to play for a few days. it just dropped down again today back to 40.
i need someone to explain to me how it is determined the amount we get for quests (i had been told before it was the level you were at. evidently not if mine has dropped twice and i have been leveling up consistently) and why it had dropped. when i was unable to play during that time the crystal amount dropped too, so i had just assumed the number stays the same if you play every day and drops if you miss... but since that time i have not missed a day and yet my energy from the quests did just drop.
as i spend well over 1000 energy ( it was almost 2000 a while back that i actually counted ) it is very important for me to collect as much as i can. this is a big hit to me, and i'm sure others, if it happens to them, feel it too, so we need to understand WHY this happens.
thankyou
Eddard
Herb Witch

7. Jan 2020, 17:49

Hi karenrollins,

to be completely honest with you: I have no idea why this happens.
I have forwarded it to the developers and asked for help.

Please be patient. I hope that we will be able to find answers and fix this issue soon.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
karenrollins
Star Gazer

7. Jan 2020, 18:00

thankyou Eddard. i appreciate that. since it was lowered the second time i know that it has nothing to do with not playing for a few days, which i had originally thought.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

14. Jan 2020, 17:25

i think the crystals given by the quests have also been lowered. if this is because of something you do or do not do in the game, everyone should know about it. if it is a glitch, it needs to be fixed.
Eddard
Herb Witch

15. Jan 2020, 11:47

Good to know, thank you. I'll forward the Crystal case too.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

15. Jan 2020, 17:56

thankyou Eddard
karenrollins
Star Gazer

24. Jan 2020, 08:21

has there been any word on this? i heard from some other people that are thinking the same thing has happened to them. if this is supposed to happen, then we want to know WHY it is happening. and if it is not supposed to happen, then we have ALOT of energy and crystals that need to be received. my original question was back on jan 7
Eddard
Herb Witch

30. Jan 2020, 15:39

Unfortunately not :cry:
karenrollins
Star Gazer

31. Jan 2020, 02:02

i would say that if it was SUPPOSED to happen, then an answer should have come already. as i understood it, once you get to a certain level, your energy from quests were supposed to go up. as was the number of crystals too. i have never heard of energy or crystals from quests diminishing, and for me it happened twice in a month. once from 43 per quest down to 41 (i don't know the exact amount of crystals i was getting, but the energy was easy to keep track of) and then from 41 back to 40 where it had been for a long time.
next week i will make it a complaint instead of a question and put in a ticket if you still have heard nothing.
thanks Eddard
Maleela
Shaman

1. Feb 2020, 10:45

Hi karenrollins

Just a reminder here to clear things with your way of thinking

The Quest-givers do give more of their goodies as levels advance,
but this is not endlessly; there is a 'ceiling' to it.
Getting more-and-more goes up to a point, so it too does come to an end, I suppose.

Hope that clears things a little better

Magoia-Greetings,
Maleela
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!