energy from quests

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

2. Feb 2020, 18:09

yes i understand there is a "ceiling"... but if i had 43, then it dropped, and not once but twice, that is not a "ceiling". that is a reduction from what was not even the "ceiling" as i know people who have 60 energy.
Eddard
Herb Witch

11. Feb 2020, 12:13

Same thing here, the energy gets lowered if the trees are not healed in the first chance or not healed at all.
Once the trees are healed again, it should increase again :)
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
karenrollins
Star Gazer

11. Feb 2020, 16:32

for those of you following this, tree healing is the key, along with your level.

although i was spending almost 2000 energy even after the clan helped, my energy did not go beyond 40 in the quests until after i was above level 300. there was a time i where i did not have my internet during a healing. my energy from quests went down. after that i was in the middle of working and when i came home the 24 hour window was up for the first healing and the energy went down a second time. as soon as i healed my tree in the first 24 hours again, my energy went back up.

the loss of crystals is still a mystery, but for no reason, a week after that tree healing, my crystals went up another 1000 or so. i am assuming that eventually it will be back to where it was, although the energy loss was a hard hit.

a thankyou to Tylady, who messaged me and originally suggested this my be the issue, and to Eddard who went to the developers and got the official answer afterwards. i think it is important for all players to know about this as energy is hard to come by and is used for practically everything in the game.