garden event and brews

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

11. Mar 2021, 14:23

i was under the impression that the garden event brews had it's own separate brew spot when you click it in the leaf. however, after i collected my brews i went to the leaf and decided to do that before i began other brews for my goal book. one of the tasks was a powder. i clicked it to start, then went to my goals and i could not do my powder because the garden event took the main spot. i had to cancel the powder, do the goal powder, then go back to the garden event and re do that brew.
is this a glitch or will it always go to the main brew tab if there is nothing being brewed at the moment, and if so, that should be something the gamers need to understand.
Eddard
Herb Witch

11. Mar 2021, 16:02

Hi karenrollins,

sorry for the confusion. There are no extra brew spots for the event. So once you put things into the brewery, it is for your whole garden and account.
No bug here :)

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
karenrollins
Star Gazer

17. Mar 2021, 05:39

there is an extra spot Eddard. it was an update. next to the normal brew, if your event requests a brew, you can have more than one potion, or herb, or powder going if it was part of the garden event. there is even a small icon next to it indicating when it is in use.
i am actually talking about if you do not have a brew already going that the event will take the regular space and not the event space.

this is part of the notification that tell player of the extra spot... february 4 of this year.

Dear players,

we have made a lot of changes to the garden championship! On February 5, 2021 we will implement the changes. However, you won't be able to see the changes until the start of the Garden Championship, which is Sunday February 7.

The following changes are coming to the next Garden Championship:
- From now on, there will always be an extra space in the brewery for herbs, powders, and potions where you can brew the thingsr required for the event without occupying your normal brewery space.

when i collected all my regular brews, i then went to the garden event before starting another regular brew. the event asked for a brew. instead of going to the space allotted for the garden championship brew, it went to the regular spot. i had to stop the brew, then start my regular one, then go back into the event and click on the event brew.

the other question i have is that if you have a brew going in that event brewing space and the event ends, and your brew is not done, will you get your ingredients back or will the event let you finish it?
Eddard
Herb Witch

17. Mar 2021, 12:38

Hello karenrollins,

my bad, sorry.
I don't know what happens after the event, that's a good question. I asked the colleagues about that, let's hope I get an answer.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."