Tree Healing HP Requirements

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Esethielle
Gardener

26. Aug 2017, 00:07

Hi all,

I agree with Tilady that it is not normal for us to spend more energy when we accelerate our tree.
So I experimented, I accelerated 3 times (so 6 days less)
Last time I had to use 440 energy to cure my tree, so I would see in 22 days how much energy I should spend ..

And thanks to Tilady for having talked about this problem, because if it is recurrent this penalizes all players

Eséthielle
Cikala
Gardener

9. Sep 2017, 20:34

I would really like an answer to the question posted very early on in this thread; Is there a difference in the HP increase between completing your tree healing immediately or waiting until the first chance is almost up? If there is no difference, than something needs to change. It is not right for those who always complete it during the first chance, thereby getting the most points for the benefit of their clan, to keep having to spend more and more and more with no maximum limit in order to get the most benefit every time. The HP increase should not be based on previous success, but on other factors such as level, size of clan, etc. That is the only truly fair way to do it.
mazmazzy
Taurus Dragon

10. Sep 2017, 04:40

Tylady has made a very important comment. She has also taken the time to back it up with facts. I too am at a very high rate of lillies, energy etc. I have been able to keep up for the time being but I can imagine that many members will just give up and stop playing.
Cecili
Gardener

10. Sep 2017, 05:09

Cikala wrote:I would really like an answer to the question posted very early on in this thread; Is there a difference in the HP increase between completing your tree healing immediately or waiting until the first chance is almost up? If there is no difference, than something needs to change. It is not right for those who always complete it during the first chance, thereby getting the most points for the benefit of their clan, to keep having to spend more and more and more with no maximum limit in order to get the most benefit every time. The HP increase should not be based on previous success, but on other factors such as level, size of clan, etc. That is the only truly fair way to do it.
There isn't a difference in points within each 24 hour chance. You can take 5 min or 23 hours and it comes out the same. And, I think that the rate of increase based on successful heals is steep. It will force us to purposely fail in order to keep the numbers at a manageable level.
mazmazzy
Taurus Dragon

10. Sep 2017, 05:56

I just went in and healed the World Tree. It cost me 1050 energy to change plants and 498 energy to use the plants for healing. So all up it cost me 1548 in energy and that is not taking into account the lillies.

This is the first time I have even known the Tree to not be healed. Maybe this is because of the energy/lily costs involved.

In the past I have healed the Tree more than once in a month which should bring a reward. Also healing the tree quickly should also bring a reward. Just a thought.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

10. Sep 2017, 20:02

I'm surprised that we do not get a second chance with less points to heal the world tree
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Cikala
Gardener

10. Sep 2017, 23:55

Cecili wrote:There isn't a difference in points within each 24 hour chance. You can take 5 min or 23 hours and it comes out the same. And, I think that the rate of increase based on successful heals is steep. It will force us to purposely fail in order to keep the numbers at a manageable level.
Thank you for the answer. My previous comment stands then. The way this is set up is not at all right. If it gets to the point where I can't reasonably afford to heal my tree WITHOUT lilies, then I won't even try, which is detrimental to my clan and the player population as a whole. Given that we just recently failed to heal the world tree, I think it's pretty obvious that something needs to change here. Setting your players up to fail is not a very good choice if you want to retain those players.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

11. Sep 2017, 22:14

the new problem with the high amount of healing point is, that in our clan, not all players are able to heal their tree in the first chance. As a result, the clan and the worldtree get just half of the normal points, 2 instead of 4 points. That summs up
Icefairy
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Tylady
Cuddle

16. Sep 2017, 02:31

mazmazzy wrote:I just went in and healed the World Tree. It cost me 1050 energy to change plants and 498 energy to use the plants for healing. So all up it cost me 1548 in energy and that is not taking into account the lillies.

This is the first time I have even known the Tree to not be healed. Maybe this is because of the energy/lily costs involved.

In the past I have healed the Tree more than once in a month which should bring a reward. Also healing the tree quickly should also bring a reward. Just a thought.
Mazzy, if you spent over 800 energy By Yourself to heal your tree once, without any assistance from your clan members, you need to notify support and they will replace the spent energy. BUT, if clan members choose to help you or that was more than one tree healing, they will not.

Now, Cikala, Cecili is correct that there is no difference in each chance, though, if you continue to heal the first chance every time, you will start to build points at the highest rate possible. They bigger issue is that if you spend lilies to shorten the time between your infection your points will increase exponentially as I found out the hard way. Once I stopped speeding up the tree, the amount of HP requirements between healing's did start to go down until they leveled off and it was only going up by approximately 30-35 points between healing's.

As IceFairy mentioned, I am up to 1280 HP required to heal my tree and have stopped healing on the first chance and waiting until the second chance to get the requirements to go down. Though I tried it once, it went from 1188 down to 1164, so I though I was good to go at the first chance again and that's when it jumped back up to 1280. This was an 116 hp increase which I just did not understand. I feel bad that I am not helping my clan with the fullest HP I can, but I believe if I don't slow it down now, it will be completely unattainable without spending a ton of lilies soon.

If anyone is interested, I have all the figures in a spreadsheet and have been tracking it in detail since about February.
LisaMae
Squishem

21. Oct 2017, 01:42

Would someone please help me understand this whole hp versus energy thing. This thread has actually left me more confused than my clan member have. I have just recently healed my tree for the 21st time and it required 1041 hp. I was able to heal it to 936hp and my clan healed it the rest of the way. I spend 835 energy and just over 300 lilies to activate element stones to aid in the healing process. While this comes to no surprise, my clan member insist I should submit a ticket to be reimbursed for the extra energy used as I should not have had over 800hp to heal tree. That makes no since as I stated before I have healed my tree over 20 time, I would think it was natural to see the hp go up.

If someone could clarify how this works I would greatly appreciate it so I can pass the information to my clan.

Thank you
LisaMae