Tree Healing HP Requirements

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

22. Dec 2017, 13:30

Aramina wrote:It's nothing, being upset happens to everyone ;)

What you have to remember is that all updates, announcements, important and official are always always done in: News and changelog.

Regarding the world tree , it is well in point of care that we speak, because the energy used to treat it will always be higher because of plant swap.

In addition, each time you shorten the time for the next care of the tree (who must be sick every 30 days)
you increase by 10% the care that will be done.
So if your tree needs to have 900 points of care, for example, and that you put down the time of 2 days, you will have 990 points of care to do .. 4 days: 1089 etc.
Given that the person who shortens the time of his tree favors his clan, the difficulty to heal is increased, which makes sense.

But the limit given by Kraftstein only concerns a tree that has not been accelerated.
I need clarification please. I accelerate my tree and usually heal it twice in a month but after that time we failed I increased it to 3 times. It is a way that I can help make sure the World Tree reaches the limit. I did not read anything in the November 14th update about accelerated trees not counting.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Cecili
Gardener

23. Dec 2017, 00:30

MazMazzifyMaz wrote:
Aramina wrote:It's nothing, being upset happens to everyone ;)

What you have to remember is that all updates, announcements, important and official are always always done in: News and changelog.

Regarding the world tree , it is well in point of care that we speak, because the energy used to treat it will always be higher because of plant swap.

In addition, each time you shorten the time for the next care of the tree (who must be sick every 30 days)
you increase by 10% the care that will be done.
So if your tree needs to have 900 points of care, for example, and that you put down the time of 2 days, you will have 990 points of care to do .. 4 days: 1089 etc.
Given that the person who shortens the time of his tree favors his clan, the difficulty to heal is increased, which makes sense.

But the limit given by Kraftstein only concerns a tree that has not been accelerated.
I need clarification please. I accelerate my tree and usually heal it twice in a month but after that time we failed I increased it to 3 times. It is a way that I can help make sure the World Tree reaches the limit. I did not read anything in the November 14th update about accelerated trees not counting.
The accelerated trees do count towards all the competitions. Kraftstein's comment is I believe in regards to the energy reimbursement by customer support for trees costing over 1300 energy to heal. They will return over spent energy on your normal once a month tree, but not if you choose to take on another tree healing.
Aramina
Star Gazer

26. Feb 2018, 11:51

To keep you informed of the latest information that I got.

A tree can not exceed 1300 healing points.
But ... if you use more than 800 energy to cure it, you can make a ticket to the support to ask for a refund.

On this, I wish you all an excellent gardening :)

I advise you to make your claim the day you healed your tree...
Good vibes and energies Image
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

26. Feb 2018, 14:51

This is great news. Add ALL the energy you use.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Cikala
Gardener

26. Feb 2018, 19:59

Aramina wrote:To keep you informed of the latest information that I got.

A tree can not exceed 1300 healing points.
But ... if you use more than 800 energy to cure it, you can make a ticket to the support to ask for a refund.

On this, I wish you all an excellent gardening :)

I advise you to make your claim the day you healed your tree...
So, this has changed back then? If you read back over this thread you will see that originally the information was that support would reimburse any energy spent over 800. Then back in December when I spent over 1200 energy to heal my tree I requested reimbursement, and I was told it had changed to 1300. I did get reimbursed after complaining, but was pointed to a November announcement referencing a maximum of 1300 points. I pointed out it said points, not energy, but that was never replied to. Now, you are saying it's 800 again. Could we please get some kind of official clarification on this, so there is no more misunderstanding in the future?
Aramina
Star Gazer

27. Feb 2018, 12:15

So for clarification, we waited weeks to get an answer , they are all very busy ...

The 1300 points that Kraftstein talks about are healing points, which a tree can not exceed.
But ... the energy used to heal a tree is different and independent of that amount, and it was decided that we would repay the energy spent above 800.

The confusion coming from me, I did not have the necessary information and it took a very long time to get them ... so I had to inform you of the amount that you could be reimbursed.

I apologize to all the players who have been wronged by this confusion, and I check all the tickets concerning the world tree to refund the difference.
I hope this time the explanation is complete enough so that everyone can understand.
Tylady
Cuddle

27. Feb 2018, 13:35

Please note, that when you spend the 800 Energy and request to get reimbursed, it must be all your own energy spent. Any energy used by your clan members to assist in the healing of your tree does not qualify.
Aramina
Star Gazer

28. Feb 2018, 11:15

You're absolutely right Tylady, only the energy of the person who healed his tree is repaid, not the energy of the members of his clan who helped him. ;)
williawc
Gardener

27. Mar 2018, 10:59

Afternoon from Japan
Williawc (Nita1) here

I was reading above, where it says it should only take 800 energy to heal a tree.
I healed mine yesterday & it too 1,259 total energy points (overage of 459)
Is this true, and can I get the difference back

Do I need to list our the energy used for each plant & each set of new plants required?

Let me know
Thanks Nita
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

27. Mar 2018, 11:16

Yes, Nita , you are right. Can you put in a support ticket and I will do it straight away?
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!