warden portal play

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

26. Sep 2021, 06:10

we have a "source" that provides items we need for constructing. the last several days since it's launch, everything asked for was an item given by the source or created with several items given by the source then merged... but i was just asked to give a SOURCE! if i give a source, then how do we get a new source for those items? none of the other sources provides NEW sources. or if the request is for a source, that source is no longer needed and a new source takes it's place? how does that work?

as a side note, i LOVE the warden's portal.
Lorelei3
Shaman

26. Sep 2021, 21:05

When a source is required, it's the moment to have it upgraded. In exchange for the source you will receive as reward a box that gives you the new upgrade of it. It happened to me a few times by now.

I love this minigame too :) And I think it's completely frustrating to wait 2 days to play it again, when the level is done.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

28. Sep 2021, 18:14

good to know. my level is almost done. now i know i will be disappointed for two days LOL.
Lorelei3
Shaman

28. Sep 2021, 19:47

Well, it seems we can be asked for a source and not receiving any box giving an upgrade :) Today it happened to me with a source that can be built from 2 gold watches - once I got a new one, I was asked for it again and I don't have another :))
karenrollins
Star Gazer

5. Oct 2021, 18:31

yes i noticed that too. also, my tree source is gone now and i never got anything to create another, but i have a different source for different items. i hope we still get to play this game when the new garden is open. this is fun!