warden portal play 2

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

10. Oct 2021, 05:11

a question.... the warden asks for a source. when the source if given and removed from play, will the warden ask for items we created from that source? i have several items i have created from sources no longer i play and they take up space. if i know i will no longer need an apple pie because the tree source is gone, should i just remove the items i made or will the warden ask for those items without the source, or will that source appear at some point later in the game? there seems to be alot of gameplay that was not mentioned when it was rolled out. thankyou in advance.
Tylady
Cuddle

14. Oct 2021, 18:04

Hi karen, I will try to see if I notice the quests asking for a item from a source that it is removed, I have not paid close attention to that part yet, but my guess is no. What I know is the game had asked for the Well source awhile ago and I had some vases stored in my inventory. They removed a different source yesterday and they just brought back the Well source and asked for vases. Really glad I had the room to keep the vases from before because I completed that quest really fast.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

14. Oct 2021, 19:56

they took my tree and i had all kinds of pie left over. i got tired of waiting for an answer so i just got rid of them. thankyou for keeping an eye on that too, but now it is good to know that past sources actually will be back.
ChupaChups
Dragonspider

17. Oct 2021, 12:56

You only give away a source that you no longer need. It is otherwise blocked for handing in. Once you have handed in a source, you receive a new source.
Only the crown does not give you a source, because it is not a real source.
Best regards

ChupaChups

karenrollins
Star Gazer

17. Oct 2021, 15:27

great thankyou!!!!!