Ideas

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Aramina
Star Gazer

17. Jan 2018, 12:42

Hello Icefairy,

The "problems" you are talking about are not real problems of the game ...

1 - Everybody can only put 3 offers of sale and everybody has to pay 10 water lilies to put more
2 - the 10% crystals are to be paid by everyone too, whether you sell it or not. They are taken at the time of the sale.
3 - It is normal that you see players lower than you on the market, I do not know any player having a level higher than 417 :lol:
Good vibes and energies Image
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

19. Jan 2018, 03:46

Maybe we could have the chance to sell trees in the marketplace. Also how about a Swap section.

A Correction...Icefairy2 is correct. It costs 20 water lillies (not 10) if you want to sell more than 3 plants in the marketplace. The only reason I know is because I was thinking about selling some more plants just a few minutes ago but changed my mind when I saw the cost. It is too high in my opinion.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Icefairy2
Cuddle

20. Jan 2018, 01:50

Aramina wrote:Hello Icefairy,

The "problems" you are talking about are not real problems of the game ...

1 - Everybody can only put 3 offers of sale and everybody has to pay 10 water lilies to put more
2 - the 10% crystals are to be paid by everyone too, whether you sell it or not. They are taken at the time of the sale.
3 - It is normal that you see players lower than you on the market, I do not know any player having a level higher than 417 :lol:
1. if there would be no limit for the offers, i could place more different plants in the market and if someone unlocks a new plant, they could stock up
2. the problem is, that you have to pay the 10 % whether you sell the stuff or not. So you can not try out to sell different plants, as you loose money if no one buys the plants and you cancle the offer
3. low level players can deal with 20 or so levels lower and higher. As there is no with a higher level than me, i can just deal with a few lower levels. So i can deal with less players, or am i wrong?
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Aramina
Star Gazer

20. Jan 2018, 03:43

I like your participations, they are relevant and intelligent :)

1 - If there were no limit, the market would be flooded with offers of all kinds, and we would see a lot more offer at exorbitant prices ... but maybe you should ask that the minimum has been increased to 5 offers per person, before paying water lilies ...

2 - If your prices are reasonable, there is no reason that you do not sell ... unless the plants you offer are not sought ...

3 - You're wrong, what you see in the market are all offers, regardless of the level of players .. I just bought you blue lampions ;) (And my moderator character is only lvl 35)
And I tried yesterday to sell several different plants, at a minimum price ... and my plants were sold in less than half an hour ... with my normal game account which is lvl 100 and more
Good vibes and energies Image
Esethielle
Gardener

23. Jan 2018, 10:50

Would it be possible to add the possibility of offering gifts to our friends?
Either gifts from our stock, with limited quantities per day
Either gifts to buy with water lilies

:?:
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

23. Jan 2018, 11:30

Esethielle wrote:Would it be possible to add the possibility of offering gifts to our friends?
Either gifts from our stock, with limited quantities per day
Either gifts to buy with water lilies

:?:
Great idea.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Joolie
Shaman

23. Jan 2018, 21:40

Would it be possible that we could have a section in the market where players could put in requests for plants wanted. That way the sellers would have a better idea of what the buyers want ???

Also Does the lady in the shop ever have a Sale ??? Maybe once a month or so she could have a 24hr sale. Trees could be purchased for less lilies or put some plants at special discounts ...like the witch does with the potions.

I cannot afford to use real cash in this game so saving lilies to buy trees takes forever. You Guys with the Christmas Games were a Godsend to me with the prizes of all the lilies & tree & potions. You helped me progress so much. Thanks Again for All You Do Here, You Are Doing A fantastic Job !!! :D
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

24. Jan 2018, 00:27

More good ideas. We will be passing these onto the developers. Thank you.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Tylady
Cuddle

24. Jan 2018, 03:13

Joolie wrote:Would it be possible that we could have a section in the market where players could put in requests for plants wanted. That way the sellers would have a better idea of what the buyers want ???

Also Does the lady in the shop ever have a Sale ??? Maybe once a month or so she could have a 24hr sale. Trees could be purchased for less lilies or put some plants at special discounts ...like the witch does with the potions.

I cannot afford to use real cash in this game so saving lilies to buy trees takes forever. You Guys with the Christmas Games were a Godsend to me with the prizes of all the lilies & tree & potions. You helped me progress so much. Thanks Again for All You Do Here, You Are Doing A fantastic Job !!! :D

Joolie, those are two really great ideas. I like the request section for the market, and really like the Shop Sale day!
Amephnx
Dragonspider

24. Jan 2018, 05:45

I was thinking if each clan had a Bazzarre, a place where they can gift or trade items and they can communicate what they need via the Bulletin Board. Also, I would like to see an occasional return of the limited items available - such as, there is a scarf that I am seeing a few players with and have yet to see it return... I can't always afford to buy water lilies, and waiting to earn them takes way too long. I want to close this with, I do love the game!!!
*)0(* Be the Universe's tool - AND NO ONE ELSE'S!!! *)0(* ~*~Amephnx~*~