suggestion for additional games within

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

3. Nov 2017, 16:30

perhaps it would be fun if a member could click on the road that you have on the far left and go on a "trip" to visit other tribes themselves... there could be special quests such as certain plants you need to grow just for them and are not used in regular play... or they have a special monster that only a visiting tribe can remove... maybe there could be a special home for visiting members to do certain things in... it takes away from regular play because they must stay for a certain period of time but they get special prizes...

also, what about a scavenger hunt for a game? a game that is only announced at the recycling time and you have to click on the something that shows in the island but only for an hour ... then in another hour a different thing, and on and on for the day.. kind of like the leaf, but it is unannounced and players must play at a particular time in order to find that particular something..

it would also be nice to have a book that helps to figure out the best potions, herbs and powders to defeat monsters
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

3. Nov 2017, 18:34

Thank you for your ideas Karen. I like them. :)
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

4. Nov 2017, 03:30

YAY!
ThePeggySue
Dragonspider

11. Feb 2018, 20:17

How about a clan only market place where you can freely exchange plants between the members of the clan you are a part of?
Not only plants could be exchanged, but also crystals, energy, moon mice, and lillies. No minimums, no maximums. Clan members would make the choice to swap or not depending on thier individual needs. (For example: I'll post 50 ruby lotus in exchange for someone else's 50 Burning swirls, if two players agree, no matter how lopsided the exchange may seem, then they are exchanged)

Yes I realize this could be a developers nightmare. But its worth a shot to mention it.

Keeping it simple: How about an identical market place but reachable through the clan chat only and only for that clans members.
There is always a new chapter to begin...Write your life chapters with grace and goodness. -Peji
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

12. Feb 2018, 05:11

Very interesting. I like the idea of a clan having their own marketplace. I think you are going to give the programmers a huge headache. lol
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!