cloths

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Je9
Fearn

8. Nov 2017, 05:52

First I will say I like the cloths that are offered for our avatars. That said I have noticed a real male/female divide in the outfits offered for each sex.
Are there any plans for some more gender neutral outfits in the future? Like the nice cape that I saw on one of the "male" avatars recently? ;)
Thanks
Je9
Eddard
Herb Witch

8. Nov 2017, 11:34

Hello Je9,

we do have such plans, the problem is that the models for the male and female avatars are different and not every outfit can be put on boths models.
But I will ask and we'll see what we can do about that.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Je9
Fearn

8. Nov 2017, 16:23

Yes, I understand that the models are different, what a boring world it would be if everything the same.
Thanks for the reply and I look forward to see what you have come up with for the Birthday event!
Angele' Lee
Shaman

17. Nov 2017, 20:16

I am very new to this forum stuff and i'm currently trying to figure it all out. With that being said I am trying to reply/post my two cents worth regarding the cloths & accessories for our avatars. I think there should be a lot more items to use on our avatars. Also, i think it should be a LOT cheaper to unlock items or have a higher amount of clovers. I think that players use their avatars to kinda express their personalities or the mood their in. like self expression. I am not a very social person. I have social anxiety and i do not have a lot of gaming friends. So its extremely difficult to get any amount of clovers to use. That makes it extremely frustrating when you want to feel spunky and dress up your avatar. Thank you.
Tartuffe
Squishem

17. Nov 2017, 21:06

I'm a bit like Angele'Lee, I find there are not enough accessories, and too few men's clothes, compared to those of women.
Not easy to stand out, especially when you have few friends
I feel a bit frustrated with that
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

18. Nov 2017, 05:22

I will forward your thoughts and ideas on to the developers.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!