tree healing

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Angele' Lee
Shaman

17. Nov 2017, 20:31

I think there should be some kind of notification when any of your clan members have an infested tree. The only way to know that you have a clan member with an infested tree is if you click on your tree. For me, the only time i click on my tree icon is when i know its coming close to my time for an infestation. Unless i'm totally missing something, there isn't anything in the game to let you know if your clan members have an infestation so it makes it extremely difficult to know when there is a clan member that can use your help. thank you.
Cikala
Gardener

17. Nov 2017, 22:56

Yes, this would be nice. My clan always lets everyone know when a tree needs healing, whether it's their own or another clan member's, but it would still be nice for those who's clans aren't as active or chatty.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

17. Nov 2017, 23:02

I agree wholeheartedly. Would be nice to know so we could better schedule our time to help heal them.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

18. Nov 2017, 05:07

This is a good idea. Maybe it could be the tree lights up or something similar.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!