Friends List Sorting

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cikala
Gardener

17. Nov 2017, 22:52

I would like to be able to manually trigger a re-sorting of my friends list. I know it already sorts by recent activity, but it seems like it will only re-sort once an hour, and I'd like to be able to re-sort more often.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

18. Nov 2017, 05:16

Hmmmm interesting question. I will ask someone with more knowledge than me. :)
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

22. Nov 2017, 16:16

i like the sorting idea... and perhaps two more suggestions with the friends list... one: perhaps a notification when there is a plant or monster to click on in the friends garden (some people don't play daily or you have visited them several times and there are no new plants)
two: a pause button in the friend management section that asks if you are sure you want to withdraw or delete ... that way you don't accidentally click it and can't go back and you lose either a friend or a request you wanted.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

22. Nov 2017, 16:17

PetDragon wrote:Hmmmm interesting question. I will ask someone with more knowledge than me. :)

WAAAAYYY too funny quote... although the "crunchy" part is kinda creepy LOL!!!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

23. Nov 2017, 02:30

karenrollins wrote:
PetDragon wrote:Hmmmm interesting question. I will ask someone with more knowledge than me. :)

WAAAAYYY too funny quote... although the "crunchy" part is kinda creepy LOL!!!
Haha. the life of being a dragon is difficult.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!