Tags in the Market Place

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Aeris64
Shaman

27. Nov 2017, 21:47

Yep, I'm blind... And old... with a bad memory. ;) Seriously, sometimes looking at plants in the Market Place - I am not sure WHAT plant that little icon is! Maybe you could make a floating tag so as we mouse over the plant it would appear telling which plant that it is? My eyes and my mind would thank you incessantly!

Aeris64
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
ThePeggySue
Dragonspider

11. Feb 2018, 20:08

Or add a search feature so you could look for only the plants you need. Yes, I know there is a way to do that already but it is cumbersome and confusing to the new players.
There is always a new chapter to begin...Write your life chapters with grace and goodness. -Peji
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

12. Feb 2018, 05:16

I also have had this problem. The only solution I have come up with is to buy 1 and the check. There are issues with my way as if it is a needed plant a player may find it is gone by the time they purchase 1 and get back. The suggestion will be forwarded.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!