different types of trees

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

kvm
Squishem

28. Nov 2017, 04:14

It would be great if we could get some trees that did things other than produce fruit. We could earn these trees rather then buying them with water lilies. For example, there is a crystal tree that shows up as an option in our inventory, but there doesn't seem to be any way to get one. I would love a tree that produces crystals as well as one that produces water lilies. These would make great rewards for both the blue and ruby moon events, as well as tree healings. While golden plants are nice, not everyone likes them. Having new and useful trees we could get instead of puzzle pieces would be great. It could also be set up so that you could trade in puzzle pieces for these types of trees and not just golden plants.
Aramina
Star Gazer

28. Nov 2017, 17:10

I really think it's a good idea :)
to submit to the developers ;)
Good vibes and energies Image
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

2. Dec 2017, 07:05

kvm wrote:It would be great if we could get some trees that did things other than produce fruit. We could earn these trees rather then buying them with water lilies. For example, there is a crystal tree that shows up as an option in our inventory, but there doesn't seem to be any way to get one. I would love a tree that produces crystals as well as one that produces water lilies. These would make great rewards for both the blue and ruby moon events, as well as tree healings. While golden plants are nice, not everyone likes them. Having new and useful trees we could get instead of puzzle pieces would be great. It could also be set up so that you could trade in puzzle pieces for these types of trees and not just golden plants.
Yes!!! I have often wondered about that crystal tree. I also like the idea of making puzzles pieces more useful. Golden plants and above are great if you can afford a gardener but it is a lengthy process if you have a lot of plants that need to be clicked individually.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge