To help new players

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

26. Dec 2017, 08:06

This is a great game and I am addicted. The one thing I have noticed is that there seems to be a large number of lower level drop outs. To help keep new players I was thinking that they could be given a smaller than normal Cloud berry tree. Maybe only giving 1 fruit instead of the usual 4. This will at least given them a better chance of sending out dragons. Hopefully this will keep them interested. The small tree could be changed into a normal cloud berry tree at the usual cost when they can afford it. Just a thought.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
kvm
Squishem

3. Feb 2018, 02:11

This is not a bad idea. I remember how stressful it was that I could not send out dragons for SO long. Having to feed them 10 pears takes forever, if all you have is a small unicorn tree. Also, when you're new, it's very hard to gain water lilies, so you're stuck with that one tree for a long time.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

3. Feb 2018, 03:48

Yes, I agree kvm. The start needs lots of patience. I think a small tree (smaller than we have now) would be a way to keep players interested.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!