Achievements

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Esethielle
Gardener

5. Jan 2018, 08:14

Hello everyone,

Currently the icon "achievements" gives us access to our personal evolution in the game.
How many weeds have been removed, how many monsters have been killed, how many dragons have been raised, etc.
This allows us to have a star of different colors, according to our evolution, but without giving us any advantage or reward.

My proposal is:
And if, each time we get a star of different color, it gives us access to specific clothes / items, accessible only to our level of achievements.
Clothing / items that can be purchased with bracelets and / or water lilies.

Obviously, this would require Magoia designers to work a lot more, but it would enrich the game and allow for more diversity in the way we dress.

I leave you to think and I wish you a very happy new year
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

5. Jan 2018, 11:14

I like this. Straight to the developers.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
kvm
Squishem

3. Feb 2018, 02:17

I like it. Frankly, achievements with no rewards annoy me. What's the point of showing that I have reached a goal when I don't get anything for it?
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

3. Feb 2018, 03:43

kvm wrote:I like it. Frankly, achievements with no rewards annoy me. What's the point of showing that I have reached a goal when I don't get anything for it?
Well said and straight to the point.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!