Who clicked on that plant?

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cikala
Gardener

29. Jan 2018, 23:21

I think it would be really helpful to be able to see what plants each person clicked on in your garden. Say when you hover over a plant that has Output +1, the little window that pops up in the top left corner of the screen could list everyone who clicked on that plant in order of the clicks. In this way we would be able to see if one of our neighbors is consistently clicking only once on plants that need more clicks and remove them.
Aramina
Star Gazer

30. Jan 2018, 08:48

You're not the first to ask for this, and I think this option would really help everyone. This would avoid certain behavior that is not fair play, I transmit your request;)
It may not be easy to set up, but it's up to developers to see that
Good vibes and energies Image
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

30. Jan 2018, 09:06

Cikala wrote:I think it would be really helpful to be able to see what plants each person clicked on in your garden. Say when you hover over a plant that has Output +1, the little window that pops up in the top left corner of the screen could list everyone who clicked on that plant in order of the clicks. In this way we would be able to see if one of our neighbors is consistently clicking only once on plants that need more clicks and remove them.
Aramina wrote:You're not the first to ask for this, and I think this option would really help everyone. This would avoid certain behavior that is not fair play, I transmit your request;)
It may not be easy to set up, but it's up to developers to see that
I hope it will be a possibility as the problem is increasing. At first, I thought this was an accident or not knowing the rules, but it is becoming obvious that some players are doing this deliberately. I personally do not understand this action but it is happening. In the meantime, if you see someone's garden is being hit by these player/players, please send them a message so that they have the chance to check.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Esethielle
Gardener

30. Jan 2018, 09:37

that's what I do whenever I see a non fair play behavior :)
Dottie S
Squishem

1. Feb 2018, 17:32

Oh I think it would be a very bad idea. It's a game. And it should be played as such. One extra plant. That's all we get. But people would be ready to jump on a clan friend or neighbor. I think it would be very bad for morale. I know I have some neighbors and clan friends that click willy-nilly. Usually other visitors clean up single clicks and if they don't, what do I really lose anyway? I only lose something that's virtual and I never had anyway. I would much rather keep a neighbor or clan friend than lose them over some silly click habits.
Cecili
Gardener

1. Feb 2018, 18:26

Hmm I think it would be entirely too much work both for the devs and for us. I've been the first clicker on a plant many times. It usually happens when I have only one click left. Even if you have the tends for that one plant, how will you reconstruct all the clicks spread through all the gardens? Different people visit at different times, sometimes at the same time. I've tried to click again on a plant that someone else is clicking too and have had to move to a different plant because the game won't let you click a plant someone else has finished, which of course makes sense. I'm not sure I see what the big deal is. It's an inefficient visit if the person comes at the end of the timer, but otherwise it's a nice flag for later visitors to home in on. I'm perfectly happy when I visit someone and see a clover with three. It saves me time hunting.

How many people who want this tracking system built actually review all their visits and all their neighbors? Are you also tracking the people that don't come at all? That seems worse than the ones who don't click exactly as you like. But even that could simply be a time thing. Maybe their play time or time zones don't match much. I have plenty of neighbors I try to visit multiple times a day that never have anything to click. I think there are plenty of things that could be addressed by the dev before spending a huge amount of man hours on something like this. Fix all the game timers for example, that should be relatively easy in comparison. Those are super confusing in the game and we can do nothing about them. If you have a friend that doesn't click the way you want, you can actually do something about that. Send a PM to them asking to finish what they start, if language is a problem, use a translator, if that still doesn't work, simply remove them from your list. Like Dottie, I want people to enjoy the game, not feel hunted or ostracized for clicking the wrong thing. People shouldn't be bullied, especially if it hasn't been explained to them.
kvm
Squishem

3. Feb 2018, 02:04

It's not the fact that folks only click once when that's all they have left. Some folks deliberately click three different plants to stop their "friends" from gaining extra yield while earning the rewards for helping. That's not someone I want in my friends list.

On the other hand, I have messaged someone about it and they thought they were "setting them up" for others to finish them as they visited. While that's not really helpful, at least it isn't someone being mean.

What REALLY upsets me is when I see 3 plants with 1 click each and then another with 3 clicks left. Why would anyone do that? That's being mean and trying to hurt the folks you're supposed to be helping. If the way that person has fun is to try to stop others from doing well, they shouldn't be playing this type of game!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

3. Feb 2018, 03:57

I did think that this was just a mistake but as some of the images show it is definitely not a mistake. If it was just a plant here a there it would be acceptable but I would be upset if I saw heaps of plants as the images show. I guess it is up to the individual player. Some may just ignore it and other may send a message to the person they think is responsible. The bottom line is that it's not the way the game is meant to be played but it is the players' decision on how they deal with it.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!