dragon flowers

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

kvm
Squishem

3. Feb 2018, 01:56

It would be great to add the following feature:
When our dragons are ready to go out to collect flowers and we have to choose which one to sent them after, it would really help if there was a count in under the choices that showed how many of each flower we currently have in our inventory.

I find myself constantly having to pause to check inventory before I can send them off.
Thanks,
Kim
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

3. Feb 2018, 03:59

That is a good idea and I think would be easy to do. (Easy for me to say as I know nothing about programming)
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Aeris64
Shaman

23. Sep 2018, 19:54

I agree with the original post - I too have "backed out" of sending my dragons to go to inventory to check on the number of each dragon plant I have before sending.

I had been in the habit of just sending for the Dragon Stars but recently brews to open new plants have chewed through the dragon orchids and Dragon Lotus' I used to have a lot of and rarely used. Now I find I have to check to see what is getting low. A counter under each type shouldn't be hard to program, the information is already there, it's just a matter of showing it in that spot.

If not on the actual plant choice just show the counts for the three flowers in the cave. If need be remove the inventory, imo, I don't need to access the entire inventory in the cave for any reason at all (other than the dragon plant count) and mostly I forget the inventory is THERE and I go to my garden and open it. :oops: :P Creature of habit - I go where I USE it the most.
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

27. Sep 2018, 06:59

I would also like this feature to be added. Please.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Callia
Forum Moderator

28. Sep 2018, 08:29

We will pass this suggestion on to the Devs - what a great idea!
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.