plants output

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Elk8
Dragonspider

17. Mar 2018, 19:35

In the game when the players plant in their garden some plants are output of two. but for some reason those same plants come up with an output of one although the output is suppose to be one. Also their is one particular plant output is one no matter how many times it is planted their is no increase. This makes it harder to get plants to make portions and get new plants needed. I suggest to stop the output altogether. I do not understand what it's for except to make it harder on the gardener. Also the garden needs to be larger or output needs to be increased, especially for plants that takes six or more hours to mature.

God Bless
Elk8
Icefairy2
Cuddle

18. Mar 2018, 12:05

hello Elk8
i have the aquagarden on level 16, so i get 2 Plants instead of 1. If you level your garden to a level above 10 ( special monstern / new outfit of the garden / new stones and monsters on the fields ) you get 2 plants instead of 1 plant. thats because you need more and more plants for the potions etc.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Cecili
Gardener

18. Mar 2018, 23:32

When the payout lists 2, it is actually a net gain of 1 plant because you had to plant one to get the 2. Cost of 1 + payout of 2 is a yield of only 1 plant in terms of increase( -1 + 2 = 1 ). Some plants do not have plant yield. The most common example would be the dragon plants. They only give xp, not additional plants. You can see the payouts in your inventory when you select the specific plant