Book of Goals

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

JLAngel4
Dragonspider

23. Nov 2018, 21:49

I also got to wondering if it might help if the Book of Goals could have sections for Plant Unlock Goals, Herb/Potions/Powders Goals, and Garden Levelling Goals maybe? In addition to my previous suggestion about the scrolling arrows on each side of the Book of Goals Scroll, of course --- hopefully not too confusing or complicated; just thought they might be ways to help keep track of more than 6 goals, if there's a bunch that interconnect [like plants needed for making specific Herbs/Potions/Powders to help level up Gardens --- since there's some that end up requiring some of the same Herbs/Potions/Powders].
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

24. Nov 2018, 06:21

JLAngel4 wrote:I also got to wondering if it might help if the Book of Goals could have sections for Plant Unlock Goals, Herb/Potions/Powders Goals, and Garden Levelling Goals maybe? In addition to my previous suggestion about the scrolling arrows on each side of the Book of Goals Scroll, of course --- hopefully not too confusing or complicated; just thought they might be ways to help keep track of more than 6 goals, if there's a bunch that interconnect [like plants needed for making specific Herbs/Potions/Powders to help level up Gardens --- since there's some that end up requiring some of the same Herbs/Potions/Powders].
I will forward this on to the developers for you. Thank you for your ideas.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”