Book of Goals

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Zolnai Melinda
Fearn

18. Apr 2018, 08:42

Noo , only show what i love it in book of goals

If mean because of this ,,,,how do i delete kik[/img] " this come with BB code when im copy the link of picture
My english is not good but i try to write to undertstand
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

18. Apr 2018, 11:21

Zolnai Melinda wrote: Noo, only show what I love it the book of goals

If mean because of this, how do I delete kik[/img] " this comes with BB code when I copy the link of the picture
I have to agree with you. The Book of Goals is one of the best updates.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Beckett
Squishem

23. Apr 2018, 17:06

It would be helpful to be able to access the book of goals from places other than the brewery. Sometimes, when I'm in the garden, I'd like to check before I do a planting, depending on what my goals for potions, etc might be, but in order to do that, I have to leave the garden, go to the brewery, and come back. I would be nice if a little bulls-eye could be put in each of the gardens, as well as one in the main village, so we could check it from wherever we are...
Eddard
Herb Witch

23. Apr 2018, 17:23

Hi Beckett,

thanks for your suggestion. You can already put plants into your book of goals.
Just open the inventory and click on the little Book of Goals icon on the top left of the item.

Here's a link to a screenshot:
https://prnt.sc/j91u8r

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Beckett
Squishem

24. Apr 2018, 07:35

Hi Eddard,

I did see that I can add directly from the inventory box. But I was referring more to harvesting my plants in the garden and realizing that before I can plant any more, I need to check the status of my potion and garden upgrade goals in order to decide what and how much to plant next to meet those goals. That entails leaving the garden to go check the book. It would be nice to be able to go directly to the book from the gardens, rather than the 3 extra steps of leaving the garden, entering the brewery to check the book, and then returning to the garden.

Thank you for the reminder about using the inventory box, and thank you for responding to my suggestion. It's nice to see the game folk so involved with the players.
Eddard
Herb Witch

26. Apr 2018, 14:49

Hi Beckett,

thanks for your answer. Now I understand better and I must say I really like the idea. I too would love to see a overview on how many plants I still have to plant before I can unlock something in the book of goals.

I'll ask the devs :)

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
JLAngel4
Dragonspider

13. Nov 2018, 06:12

Is the only time you can add the Gardens to the Book of Goals when the Gardener is visiting? I just wanted to double-check how that works.
Akitana
Squishem

14. Nov 2018, 00:13

Hello JLAngel4,
yes, just when the gardener is in you gardens, you can add the level up to the book of goals.
Just a reminder, make sure to delete it, when you level the garden, as the name will change to the next level, but the poitions etc. stay from the old level

greetings Akitana
JLAngel4
Dragonspider

14. Nov 2018, 17:57

Will the Book of Goals get the option/ability to add more space to save/record more goals than 6, and arrow tabs on the scroll sides to go left or right? So, if for example, a player that's working on keeping track of which plants they need for making specific herbs, potions & powders for levelling up two gardens --- and there's more than 6 to work with?
Karta
Dragonspider

15. Nov 2018, 01:21

JLAngel4 wrote:Will the Book of Goals get the option/ability to add more space to save/record more goals than 6, and arrow tabs on the scroll sides to go left or right? So, if for example, a player that's working on keeping track of which plants they need for making specific herbs, potions & powders for levelling up two gardens --- and there's more than 6 to work with?
I like this idea. Thank you JLAngel4. I will pass this on to the developers.