Quests once a week

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Shelindo
Fearn

25. Apr 2018, 20:07

Hi can we have quest givers once a week..
Callia
Forum Moderator

26. Apr 2018, 03:50

Shelindo wrote:Hi can we have quest givers once a week..
I will mention your request to the DEVs, Shelindo, but imo, I don't think that it will happen.

The daily quests provide the bulk of earned crystals, energy and HP for leveling in game. The daily quests provide too many game benefits to limit them to only once a week, not only am I sure the DEVs wouldn't go for it - as it would upset the economy and timing of the game, I don't think that most of the players would either.

Most players lean on the side of MORE quests in-game, not less. This is one of the reasons the forum games are so popular as they provide even MORE of the quests resources.

If you don't want to do the quests daily you can simply cancel them and only do them when you wish... This will have an effect on the amount of reward they give you but it is possible to do.

Callia
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.
Shelindo
Fearn

26. Apr 2018, 14:18

You are right about the bunch of things they give us especially the HP, I was tired of having to give away my plants all the time when I was saving for the brewery :D I understand the need.
Callia
Forum Moderator

27. Apr 2018, 02:08

Shelindo wrote:You are right about the bunch of things they give us especially the HP, I was tired of having to give away my plants all the time when I was saving for the brewery :D I understand the need.
Unfortunately, that is part of the strategy, although I feel your pain and frustration also! I'm in the same boat myself right now. :roll: :lol:
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.