Market suggestion

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Dottie S
Squishem

15. May 2018, 08:38

I think that the Market should include a "looking to buy" or "needed" category. This way people that have an over-abundance of an item can help those that haven't built up their inventory. I don't have a suggestion about how this might be implemented and the details involved, but I believe that it can be done. I also believe that it would help to make the game a bit more "social".

:mrgreen:
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

16. May 2018, 04:39

Good idea Dottie. I put a lot up for sale in the marketplace and it would be good to know what players need.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

16. May 2018, 05:31

Thank you, Dottie. This will be forwarded to the developers. Keep the great ideas coming.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Shelindo
Fearn

17. May 2018, 19:37

Also can't we buy fruits at the market?
Tylady
Cuddle

18. May 2018, 02:18

Ooooh, I love these ideas. Definitely would like a request section in the market, and putting up fruits is good, and why not Dragon Flowers as well? The only way to buy them is with lilies, having a crystal purchase option would be cool.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

18. May 2018, 02:24

These ideas are heading off to the developers. Thank you!!!
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Aeris64
Shaman

19. May 2018, 08:25

In the mean time..... yep I have a lot of time on my hands right now and am feeling ornery! So since there is no request feature, and to get one would take quite some time (AND programming), and don't get me wrong -- I think it is a GREAT idea! but until then (if ever) why not just look in the dang market and post ANY plant not already there out of the first 40-50 plants in game for a reasonable price. :roll:

NOT that I will be looking for them or buying them --- you people buying in the market are NUTS for paying the prices that players set in there (not everyone of course but move past the first page and ...) - again it's just my opinion and it doesn't gain you anything but my... opinion. BUT it doesn't cost you anything either (I don't over charge for extras, be they plants, thoughts or opinions). LOL

Check it out and weep:

OHHHHHH, and as I was writing this I accidently clicked a dang plant in the MARKET (I was going for a screen shot that I decided to nix LOL)-----there needs to be a CONFIRM purchase button put in BEFORE anything else is done!!! :roll:
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
Aeris64
Shaman

19. May 2018, 09:29

Ohhh yeah ---- to those players who are NOT gouging their fellow planters and dragon trainers - I bow to you, salute you and THANK YOU. You are a rare unicorn but a beautiful sight to behold!!
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
williawc
Gardener

1. Jul 2018, 10:46

It would be nice if the girls could hold something other than a candy cane & eggs (yes, I have both). Those are good for special occasions but there not every day items.
The guys get swords, spears & a staff... what gives

How about a wand or a bow & arrow or even a book (book of shadows/book of spells/book of medical plants) for the girls (yes, I'd get all of them, if available)

Oh, and for next Mardi Gras... a mask on a stick that can be held & still cover 1/2 the face, as if the avatar is peeping over it!! LOL, or beads!!

And a baby dragon on the shoulder, like a fairy dragon - not like the 4 we grow.

Or even a seahorse that can be placed in the pool in the rock garden
A rabbit on the log in the honey garden

Crazy thoughts, madness!!
Williawc (aka Nita1)
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
Aramina
Star Gazer

1. Jul 2018, 11:35

I love your ideas, Nita :D
I forward to the developers
Good vibes and energies Image