Dragons bring back flowers

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Elk8
Dragonspider

9. Jun 2018, 22:21

The dragons goes off and we never see them again. I have dragons that never shows up to be counted in my clan. I suggest their should be a way for everyone to be able to keep up with all their dragons.

another problems is I had 32 dragon lotus flowers, now I have only one. Used up in portions. If my dragon brings back one or two flowers a day then I should never run out of dragons lotus. I suggest the dragons bring back two flowers instead of one. some portions require two, not one. In that way we would never run out of flowers.

you should solve the problem of dragons not showing up, my dragons has only showed up once in my clan, as if I do not have any dragons going off. What's your problem?
Callia
Forum Moderator

10. Jun 2018, 10:19

Elk8 wrote:The dragons goes off and we never see them again. I have dragons that never shows up to be counted in my clan. I suggest their should be a way for everyone to be able to keep up with all their dragons.

another problems is I had 32 dragon lotus flowers, now I have only one. Used up in portions. If my dragon brings back one or two flowers a day then I should never run out of dragons lotus. I suggest the dragons bring back two flowers instead of one. some portions require two, not one. In that way we would never run out of flowers.

you should solve the problem of dragons not showing up, my dragons has only showed up once in my clan, as if I do not have any dragons going off. What's your problem?
You can track your dragons, Elk8, by watching the number next to your name in the clan list, everytime a dragon returns from flying and you 'Collect' it, it will reflect the current number of dragons you have had return within that leagues time frame (it resets back to zero every other Tuesday at 8pm).

Your dragons do not bring back one or two flowers a day. Your dragons return 10 dragon blossoms (of your choice) to you 24 hours after you send them flying. You can only send them flying after having leveled them through 4 generations - each generation takes feeding them 10 fruit per generation for the 1st dragon plus playing with the dragon for 10 energy pts, petting the dragon for 10 energy pts, and washing the dragon for 10 energy pts. (Each energy pt for tending takes roughly two hrs to generate (for some slightly less as their clan levels/bonses can decrease that time). But - going with the 2 hr base time for tending - each generation of dragon growth will take 20 hrs (or 80 hrs for total growth) (4 generations x 20 hrs ea = 80 hrs) after sending the dragon flying it takes another 24 hrs for him/her to return with your flowers (80 hrs + 24 hrs = 104 hrs). This means (without any speed ups) you will receive 10 dragon blossoms every 4 1/3 days (if you are online to 'collect' your dragon blossoms right when the 24 hr return is up - if not it will sit there on collect until you log in). As for using the dragon blossoms up in potions that is part of the strategy of Magoia - that you figure out how best to utilize the resources you have.

Once your dragons return you need to lay another egg by feeding the mother - then feeding and tending the egg to adulthood and sending it flying.

Currently, looking at your cave there are a couple reasons you may feel you are having issues. 1. At level 18 you should not have more than ONE egg/dragon going at a time. (Unless you buy trees with water lilies you do not have enough fruit to tend more than one dragon) 2. You currently show One small unicorn tree in your garden: 1 Sm Unicorn Tree produces 2 fruit every 10 hrs (at your level and only one tree your time per dragon will be even slower than the listed times as you will not yet be producing enough fruit to feed your dragon as fast as you tend it). 3. All three of your dragons are maxed out on tending pts for their level but you have not fed them fruit - so they will not progress to the next generation and eventually adulthood. (FYI: at your level you will probably only clear about one dragon per week) 4. You appear to be feeding the dragons right to left, instead of left to right and you're feeding them all instead of concentrating on ONE. Each dragon left to right needs 10 extra fruit per dragon then the one before to grow when you do multiple eggs: left = 10 fruit; middle = 20 fruit; right = 30 fruit.

To correct your issues with the dragons you should focus on only the first dragon, the one on the left side of the ledge (do not mistake the Mother for a baby, the Mother is the large dragon on the FAR left but down slightly from the babies) Feed only the FIRST dragon, ignore the other two until you have sent the first one flying and he has returned and you have 'collected' him - Don't feed the mother again! Move on to the next egg/dragon (the middle one) and feed and tend it until it flies and returns. Again don't feed the mother! Feed and tend the third dragon until it flies and returns, after you collect the last dragon THEN feed the mother to get ONE egg and then focus on feeding and tending it to adulthood. Keep feeding/tending only one egg at a time until you have several fruit trees (when you have several fruit trees you can then have multiple eggs growing at the same time).

Also Elk8, this can all be really confusing when written out this way, so I would suggest you have a clan member take a look at these screen shots and see if they can't help you out in Clan Chat if something is not clear - a real time, back and forth dialog is sometimes easier to understand then bulk explanations like this. :) Either way I am happy to answer any questions you may still have.

I hope this helps not only you but anyone else who may be having issues with the dragons. They can be very confusing when you are just starting out in Magoia! Happy flying! Callia
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.
Aramina
Star Gazer

12. Jun 2018, 09:12

Hello Elk8,

I've been watching your dragons and your way of dealing with them for several weeks, and I've already sent 2 messages to Meme1 about this by giving her my conclusions.
I checked your dragons again this morning, and you continue to take care of your third dragon ... stop taking care of him, please.
By proceeding in this way you use all your fruit for nothing, since you can not fly a single dragon for a week. (not enough fruit)

As Callia explained it perfectly, you have to deal with the first dragon only (the one that asks for 10 fruits)

Once the first one is gone, take care of the next one ... he will only ask you for 10 fruits ... and only take care of him.
leave the last dragon for the moment.

And after that, raise only one dragon at a time ... you do not have enough trees to make more dragons at the same time.

You can see the reset date in the clan score board, and this week again you could not send a dragon...
You really have to change your way of dealing with them.
And you will see that afterwards, if you do what we said, you can send 1 or 2 dragons a week ;)
Good vibes and energies Image
Rita G.
Gardener

12. Jun 2018, 21:39

Elk8 has been counseled in this area. Purchasing a cloud tree has been suggested, and feeding only the 1st baby dragon until it flies and then waiting until after the 1st has returned and been collected, before repeating the process for the next baby dragon in line. She has been instructed not to feed the mother dragon until all of baby dragons are gone and the cave is empty. Then she should only produce, care for and collect from one dragon until she is able to produce enough food and energy to care for more than one at a time. Thank you both for your help!
Aramina
Star Gazer

13. Jun 2018, 10:57

and yet she continues to feed the 3rd dragon ... Image
Good vibes and energies Image