fun addition

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

11. Jun 2018, 23:29

have you considered adding a pet to the program? either one to purchase with lilies that players can put in one of their gardens and move around as they see fit or one you can get with bracelets like the clothes and other accessories? maybe you could have something where people click on the pet to feed it and get bracelets or something else for that as well if it is separate from the accessories. although i kinda like the idea of having them as an accessory ....different colors... dogs with spots or long or short fur.... birds, cats, butterflies, a lizard... that sort.
Aramina
Star Gazer

12. Jun 2018, 09:19

Idea really interesting and fun, I send to the developers ;)
Thank you ! :D
Good vibes and energies Image
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

12. Jun 2018, 10:07

karenrollins wrote:have you considered adding a pet to the program? either one to purchase with lilies that players can put in one of their gardens and move around as they see fit or one you can get with bracelets like the clothes and other accessories? maybe you could have something where people click on the pet to feed it and get bracelets or something else for that as well if it is separate from the accessories. although i kinda like the idea of having them as an accessory ....different colors... dogs with spots or long or short fur.... birds, cats, butterflies, a lizard... that sort.
Great, fun idea as usual from you Karen.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
karenrollins
Star Gazer

12. Jun 2018, 15:54

awesome thankyou :)