feeding dragons

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Elk8
Dragonspider

30. Jun 2018, 22:00

When ever we feed our dragons, the dragon eats all the fruit. Since I get two fruit a day I do not know if the dragon would eat more than two fruit if available. My suggestion is that each player choose how many fruit the dragon eats. If feed a certain amount of fruit it should fly off. I am not sure if this is what it is like already or not because when I feed my dragon and I only get two fruit a day and one dragon eats both fruit and the others gets nothing because nothing is left. It takes time to get a the tree I need to get more fruit so that I would have enough fruit to feed all my dragons at the same time. That's the point I am trying to make, having enough fruit to feed all three dragons at the same time, every day and the dragons still be happy.
Cecili
Gardener

1. Jul 2018, 07:09

The dragons will take the maximum fruit required if it is available. If you are only getting 2 fruit, you should probably only raise one dragon at a time to avoid the higher feeding costs of the additional dragons.
Aramina
Star Gazer

1. Jul 2018, 09:04

Hello Elk8 :)

As I already told Moi1, you should not take care of 3 dragons at the same time, you do not have enough trees for that.
Take care of healing a single dragon, this way you can release it regularly for your clan.
Only players with multiple golden trees can take care of 3 dragons at the same time ;)
Good vibes and energies Image
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

2. Jul 2018, 05:15

Hi Elk8. It takes a lot of fruit to feed 3 dragons. Just grow 1 dragon at a time. Always grow (ONLY) the one next to the Mum Dragon. This one only costs 10 fruit for each growing level.

(The other 2 dragons will cost you 20 and 30 fruit per growing level. Just forget about them completely until you have more trees or have golden tree etc.)
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Callia
Forum Moderator

2. Jul 2018, 23:22

Elk8 wrote:When ever we feed our dragons, the dragon eats all the fruit. Since I get two fruit a day I do not know if the dragon would eat more than two fruit if available. My suggestion is that each player choose how many fruit the dragon eats. If feed a certain amount of fruit it should fly off. I am not sure if this is what it is like already or not because when I feed my dragon and I only get two fruit a day and one dragon eats both fruit and the others gets nothing because nothing is left. It takes time to get a the tree I need to get more fruit so that I would have enough fruit to feed all my dragons at the same time. That's the point I am trying to make, having enough fruit to feed all three dragons at the same time, every day and the dragons still be happy.

Elk8 - I understand you are frustrated about feeding and sending out your dragons, however, you have already addressed this issue in another post: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6443. The answer will not change by moving the post to another topic. Also the answer to how many fruit are required per dragon, etc, are in that post.

This issue is not a mistake or an error in the game that needs to be fixed or adjusted. You need to play the game at the level you are at... in time you will have grown your gardens and purchased enough trees to support sending more dragons.

Please take the advice that was given you in the other posting and ONLY feed the first egg until it is gone, etc. If you followed the other post... you would have had at LEAST two dragons out and returned already... IT IS NOT POSSIBLE at your level to feed or have THREE dragons flying.

FEED THE LEFT DRAGON ONLY PLEASE! If you keep feeding the right dragon you will be waiting a LONG TIME to send a dragon flying and it will waste a lot of your fruit as you are feeding THAT dragon (the one on the right side) 3x (30 fruit) the amount of fruit the left dragon requires (10 fruit).

Happy Flying Dragons!
Callia
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.