Halloween is Coming

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cikala
Gardener

24. Oct 2018, 11:19

Dear Players,

Halloween is coming and we will of course participate.
From 31th of October until the 3rd of November there will be creepy and spooky graphics in the game.

Also the Herbal Witch will be there for you all the time and give you 20% off all her Offers.

For your Avatars we have nice Halloween-things which you can unlock with Bracelets and Water Lilies.
Also there is a dress and 2 hairstyles for men permanent.

We wish you much fun with this event and hope you enjoy it.

your Magoia-Team
May I suggest that in the future, these types of events start a few days before the holiday, for instance running from Oct 28th through Oct 31st, instead of continuing after the holiday? (I think I suggested this in regard to the avatar objects last year... ) Most people, to my knowledge, decorate and celebrate leading up to the holiday, and then after holiday it's time to look towards the next one, in this case Thanksgiving. That being said, Halloween graphics in game will be great!
Eddard
Herb Witch

24. Oct 2018, 11:21

Hi Cikala,

thanks for the suggestion. Is this a common thing? If yes, we will of course consider it.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Cikala
Gardener

25. Oct 2018, 00:33

At least in the US, yes, this is common. Halloween decorations go up the beginning of October, Thanksgiving decorations the beginning of November, and Christmas the beginning of December if people even wait that long.
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

25. Oct 2018, 01:40

Same here is Australia. We don't celebrate Halloween in a big way but with events like Christmas etc we always start a long way in advance. My grand daughter is here today and she has her Halloween costume on. Soooooooooo cute. :) :)
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”