Market Price vs crystal service fee

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

lmb62
Slobbering Octopus

6. Dec 2015, 17:41

When I view the market, never seems to have much activity, Why is that? Is it because of the high crystal service fee cost vs the selling cost and item count, I do think the crystal service fee is too steep for the amount of items I would like to post, and I do think the minimum set price is to high,
If there is not an event, (which I have not partaken in yet, too new to the game), which say is calling for us to contribute an Extraordinary amount of a particular item, I think the items would at that time show selling at higher rates because of the demand.
The market doesn’t make sense to me and as of yet no advantages to sell or purchase plant items. Once an individual unlocks the item from the shop, he/she would not need to purchase the item again as long as he/she kept an inventory of their own going. Unless of course the fatal mistake is made and the item [s by accident depleted. It appears with the minimum set rate there is no difference in buying from the market or direct from the shop. I do think the items should not be able to be purchased from the market unless they were unlocked first by the gamer and therefore unlocked items would not show any availability. But perhaps I am missing something in the game because of my present low level and competitive market opportunities increase as higher levels are gained, and if so it would be nice to have gone to a game FAQ to explain the errors of my thoughts.
Eddard
Herb Witch

7. Dec 2015, 17:51

Hello lmb62,

we had the same problem with the market on our german server too (the german server was the first)
But with the players increasing the activity in the market has increased too.

I think we will just have to wait a bit longer for more players to come.
The market should be filled more and more.

You can't buy items which you haven't unlocked first. We implemented this at the beginning of the game.

Please be patient, the activity of the market should rise high :)

best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
JLAngel4
Dragonspider

6. Mar 2016, 15:36

It just seems like all the other plants have such restrictions on them [items needed] before one can even unlock them. I'm sure that younger players would be really frustrated with that [although, even mid-range and older players probably would, too].

If there was some kind of starter pack that gave you 50/500 of each of the 4 element potions, herbs and powders; plus 10,000 Water Lilies, Clovers, Moon Mice, Crystals, and Bracelets; and at least 10 of each kind of plant ----- I think it would help a lot.
Eddard
Herb Witch

7. Mar 2016, 11:14

JLAngel4 wrote:It just seems like all the other plants have such restrictions on them [items needed] before one can even unlock them. I'm sure that younger players would be really frustrated with that [although, even mid-range and older players probably would, too].

If there was some kind of starter pack that gave you 50/500 of each of the 4 element potions, herbs and powders; plus 10,000 Water Lilies, Clovers, Moon Mice, Crystals, and Bracelets; and at least 10 of each kind of plant ----- I think it would help a lot.
Hello JLAngel4,

thanks for the suggestion.

It is not that easy to give new players 10.000 water lillies, that a lot of money, you know?

I think there is an other way too.

Best regards,
Eddard
JLAngel4
Dragonspider

7. Mar 2016, 15:30

Or maybe have bigger rewards of Water Lilies for completing the Tutorial Quests? As the fruit plants require purchase using Water Lilies; as do the plants that they grow on. Or reduce the cost on items that require Water Lilies in order to purchase?

Or, perhaps a fruit plant bundle deal for new players?
Eddard
Herb Witch

7. Mar 2016, 17:59

Hello JLAngel4,

such bundles are already planned and will be added into the game soon if everything works fine.

Best regards,
Eddard