Ideas

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

dijana kiki
Squishem

25. Nov 2017, 18:24

Zolnai Melinda wrote:I think every day when play to be better player and never have fruit how much need for all hmm ... when helping friends can we use those bracelets for anything besides changing our avatar ? For now no we not can or i don't know im in level 56 ....im change avatar to be like i love to no change or small for Christmas but ,and have now 3763 bracelets and be more for evening when visited my friend who not active now ....and after days many more..
My idea for maybe to buy fruit for them , maybe to buy energy , or puzzle pieces to not be only for avatar ..

Thank you , and hope to like more people my ideas and maybe be in the real game not only ideas ;) :D
Good idea!
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

26. Nov 2017, 01:05

MazMazzifyMaz wrote:
" I have never deleted a friend for this yet. "

Vanja357 wrote
"Sorry Mazz,you deleted me,and i play evry day,all day. "

The only response I can make is....I will delete if a person is in the red for over 3 weeks (and not on holidays), leaves gardens unplanted or continually fills their garden with dragon plants. I am very sorry Vanja357 but I do not remember deleting you.

I have been deleted from some players lists and I think it was because we were on different time zones and therefore always missed each others gardens. There is always a very fair reason to delete someone as I do not want to lose my friends. Looking back over some posts made about clicking plants I realize how important it is to some members to find out who isn't clicking plants correctly. For me this is down my list of importance. I concentrate more on what to plant or brew so that I can open a new garden or a new plant. Overall I have found that most people who don't click by the rules, usually end up in the red. Then my 3 week rule kicks in.
Last edited by MazMazzifyMaz on 26. Nov 2017, 01:24, edited 1 time in total.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

26. Nov 2017, 01:11

Zolnai Melinda wrote:I think every day when play to be better player and never have fruit how much need for all hmm ... when helping friends can we use those bracelets for anything besides changing our avatar ? For now no we not can or i don't know im in level 56 ....im change avatar to be like i love to no change or small for Christmas but ,and have now 3763 bracelets and be more for evening when visited my friend who not active now ....and after days many more..
My idea for maybe to buy fruit for them , maybe to buy energy , or puzzle pieces to not be only for avatar ..

Thank you , and hope to like more people my ideas and maybe be in the real game not only ideas ;) :D
Yes, I would love to be able to use all the extra bracelets rather than just have them sit there doing nothing.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

26. Nov 2017, 01:45

So many good ideas. Please keep them coming.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Vanja357
Squishem

26. Nov 2017, 02:25

Nvm Mazz i dont get it to personal (even if you brake my hart,picause you was one of my first friend),at thet moment i was just beginer so i expeckt thet i will be deleted.I just say thet you did.
Is problem picause is not fair to us who when came to visit do evry thing what we can do to help.But i houp thet pipole will stop to do thet,or thet we be abel to see who click wher.

One stupid questin,why pipole plant dragon plant,you cant get 2 of them?

PetDragon,i belive thet many pipole have grate ideas,but they are to shy to say.
Also unfrotunatly,not so many pipole on forum or they just read,i call them all now to tell ther opinion abaut ideas,what is good or what is bad,and what shod be priority,what are and wher are the bigest problems. This is forum,so you pipole shod came hire and tell what you tink...dont be shy. :D
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

26. Nov 2017, 08:49

Vanja357 wrote:Nvm Mazz i dont get it to personal (even if you brake my hart,picause you was one of my first friend),at thet moment i was just beginer so i expeckt thet i will be deleted.I just say thet you did.
Is problem picause is not fair to us who when came to visit do evry thing what we can do to help.But i houp thet pipole will stop to do thet,or thet we be abel to see who click wher.

One stupid questin,why pipole plant dragon plant,you cant get 2 of them?

PetDragon,i belive thet many pipole have grate ideas,but they are to shy to say.
Also unfrotunatly,not so many pipole on forum or they just read,i call them all now to tell ther opinion abaut ideas,what is good or what is bad,and what shod be priority,what are and wher are the bigest problems. This is forum,so you pipole shod came hire and tell what you tink...dont be shy. :D
Vanja357, I am very sorry if I deleted you. I apologise for hurting your feelings.

I can answer one of your questions. Why do people plant dragon plants? The only reason is for experience points. I personally feel that it is ok as long as a player has other gardens with clickable plants. Apart from that it is a bit selfish for your friends and clan mates not to have plants ready to click.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

26. Nov 2017, 09:44

Hello Vanja357,
I hope that more people let us know their ideas. Maybe you could help by encouraging your friends and your clan to post their suggestions. Aramina and myself are working very hard to encourage players to use the forum. Hopefully as more members use the forum we will get more ideas.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
kvm
Squishem

28. Nov 2017, 03:21

jorgeetc,
Instead of harvesting your golden plants or trees, if you click the option to move them to inventory, that will both harvest them and move them to inventory. Once they are in your inventory, you can place them anywhere you want in your garden. If you don't want to wait until they are ready for harvest, you can choose the cancel option (click on the plant then click on the cancel option). This will also move them to inventory.

I hope this helps.
Kim
Tarukken
Horn Mole

30. Nov 2017, 23:43

In the main window the buttons Water Lilies, logout, Mail, settings and sound is little bit to near by the other symbols. is it possible to move it with more distance between the symbols? i was activate the water lilie shop, but this was not, what i would to do.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

1. Dec 2017, 00:18

kvm wrote:jorgeetc,
Instead of harvesting your golden plants or trees, if you click the option to move them to inventory, that will both harvest them and move them to inventory. Once they are in your inventory, you can place them anywhere you want in your garden. If you don't want to wait until they are ready for harvest, you can choose the cancel option (click on the plant then click on the cancel option). This will also move them to inventory.

I hope this helps.
Kim
Thank you for the perfect answer Kim.