Ideas

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

1. Dec 2017, 00:19

Tarukken wrote:In the main window the buttons Water Lilies, logout, Mail, settings and sound is little bit to near by the other symbols. is it possible to move it with more distance between the symbols? i was activate the water lilie shop, but this was not, what i would to do.
I will put this to the developers. Thank you for your imput.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

26. Dec 2017, 08:10

Now that players are used to the forum how about a small reward for each 50 or 100 etc. posts. I am just thinking of ways to get the players to realise the use of the forum (apart from the fun Events).
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Grammh
Dragonspider

28. Dec 2017, 21:17

I would like to see Moana the Witch somehow tied to the treasure chest that all our plants are in so that when we visit Moana we do not have to keep going back and forth from the brewery to Moana to know what we can purchase to help us open up a new plant.

Grammh
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

29. Dec 2017, 00:27

Do you mean the inventory? If so then this is a good idea. Thank you Grammh.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
dijana kiki
Squishem

29. Dec 2017, 13:37

Is there a possibility that Moana Witches sell more than three powders, potions, herbs of the same kind?
Example, water powder 1-5 or 10 powder?
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

29. Dec 2017, 13:42

dijana kiki wrote:Is there a possibility that Moana Witches sell more than three powders, potions, herbs of the same kind?
Is it possible to buy as many as you wish. It depends on how many water lilies or crystals you have. Or do you just mean that you would like to buy more with crystals? I can put your idea to the developers. Thank you for your idea Dijana.
dijana kiki
Squishem

29. Dec 2017, 16:17

PetDragon wrote:
dijana kiki wrote:Is there a possibility that Moana Witches sell more than three powders, potions, herbs of the same kind?
Is it possible to buy as many as you wish. It depends on how many water lilies or crystals you have. Or do you just mean that you would like to buy more with crystals? I can put your idea to the developers. Thank you for your idea Dijana.
I thought of crystals to increase the number from three to five or more
thank you
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

30. Dec 2017, 01:51

Your idea has been put in a post for the developers. Thanks Dijana.
143always
Fearn

4. Jan 2018, 11:18

I agree on the comment on the bracelets with regards to using them to purchase other items rather than just items in the shop for our Avatar. How about being able to use them to purchase Orchids, Lotus and Star flowers to make potions in the brewery......I'm always running out of them :lol:
YOU ARE ENOUGH.....
Aramina
Star Gazer

4. Jan 2018, 11:24

It's a good idea too, but even if we, moderators, find your ideas good, the decision is entirely up to the developer team, and we can not influence them.
We submit them all your good ideas, do not doubt ;)
Good vibes and energies Image