Ideas

Your creativity and ideas can be posted here

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

TABHO
Squishem

29. Aug 2017, 18:17

I am new to the game, so I am not sure this is going to happen or not. Will the world expand and have new buildings.
Eddard
Herb Witch

31. Aug 2017, 10:39

Hello TABHO,

from time to time you will be able to unlock new gardens but the buildings and gardens are completed as you see them on your island right now.l
At the moment new buildings are not planned.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
mazmazzy
Taurus Dragon

11. Sep 2017, 02:55

Hi TABHO,
If you keep leveling up your gardens you will eventually get to 10 and then you get new monsters and plants etc so it is like a brand new garden. You also get an extra yeild for every plant. There is always something new to look forward to or work hard for.
MissNobody
Horn Mole

16. Oct 2017, 20:14

This game is awesome and getting more and more awesome as it is developed. I feel that maybe it could one day be added that we can send a request to friends for help in our garden or maybe even request help with needed items, just a thought. For example I am working in the aqua garden and a monster shows up for friends only why not be able to hit a button to inform our friends we need help with the monster instead of waiting for them to find it as well as other tasks needing friends to help with. It would not only keep the game running smoothly but could also bring more ideas and open for more tasks or interesting ways to make the game even better.

I also suggest maybe one day allowing us to gift our friends at least occasionally to help them out or get gifts in return and limits would be able to be set.

Just thoughts running through my head but still over all nice and addicting game.

Thank you
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

17. Oct 2017, 09:27

I think this is a good idea.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Cecili
Gardener

17. Oct 2017, 19:19

You can post in your clan bulletin board or send a friend circular out (the button is found under the NPC friend management avatar on the lower right by the friend bar) to ask for assistance.
Aeris64
Shaman

4. Nov 2017, 05:26

Clarification on Moving Trees and Golden Plants!

Wait until the Tree or Golden Plant is ready to Harvest. Click it one time and instead of clicking the Harvest button - Click on Move to Inventory.

Don't Worry!!! Your harvest will go into your inventory just as if you had chosen harvest and your plant will go into the tree tab (if you moved a tree) or the puzzle tab (if you moved a Golden Plant). Then just make sure you have space in your garden to replant it where you want and plant it again. And if you moved a moon tree - page back through them, one time it put my tree at the very last page of the moon trees :?

Hope that cleared it up a little!
Aeris64

Moved a copy of this to the Hints and Tips Section
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

4. Nov 2017, 10:32

Perfect explanation. I hope we get more of these. Thank you Aeris.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Vanja357
Squishem

8. Nov 2017, 01:05

I have some ideas.Have them from begin but i was wait to be shore.
It will be good if we get one new space for plant when we lvl up garden (afc who need to be cleaned from weed or monster),and on every 5 lvl to get 4 spaces.
because of problem whit friends,i see many gardens of my friends who have more plants with number (no they not mark for clicking),so if it is posible that we see who clicked on what plant how many times,many of us are fer players, first we click on plant whit number then on next untile we dont spend all clicks (luck),so we dont deserv to have players whos selfish,and who dont wona help others.
Then we have thing whit energy,we get evry 5 or 10 min new energy,before your tree get sick we start colect it,and because your energy is full we have more spoiled energy then we colected and use,so my idea for this is that in Ancestor Grove we get option to store your energy,but that ounle leader active option to some player whos energy need to use it.It will be like a donation,but you can get back how mach you need or how mach Boss allowd you,because if you dont wona donate or donate very littel just that you say you donate, i dont belive that Leader will allowd you to spoiled others energy.

I have more ideas,but lets leave some thing for some other day.... :lol:
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

25. Nov 2017, 08:11

Thank you for your ideas Vanja. I am sorry I haven't replied but somehow I missed your post. I would also like to see more garden space. I think it was Tylady who suggested a new garden under the waterfall. As you suggested that a garden actually increase in size is great. I am not a developer so I am not sure of the workload involved in this but it is definitely worth the suggestion.

You can see who has clicked by hitting the blue number, top right hand corner. I believe it will show you a history of who has clicked in your garden for the last week.

Storing energy in the Ancestor grove is also a good idea. I think it was KimVM who suggested a similar thing when the prize is energy in the Event games in the forum.

Believe me Vanja, all ideas and suggestions are taken seriously by developers. I cannot promise that all ideas will be used but please keep making them.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!