Horn Mole

8. Feb 2016, 17:38

Need a way to receive water lillies :!:
Eddard
Herb Witch

24. Feb 2016, 11:10

Hello slater,

please excuse my late answer.

Water lillies are our premium currency which can mostly be gained by just buying them with real money.

But also you get some if you click the daily Bonus every Day for a week and if you are good in your league.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Spock
Squishem

11. Jun 2016, 12:39

Unfortunately, most children (which this game seems to be aimed at) and most retirees (me, me!) don't have any real money. :shock:

If this was like a normal computer game, there would be some mix that allowed for a set price up front and a reasonable way to generate everything required to advance without having to continually pour money down a black hole.

As it stands now, the only ones likely to spend a lot of money are children who don't understand what they are spending. That will happen a few times until their parents catch on and then it will get cut short real quick with probable bad publicity involved. I have seen it before. That's one of the reasons Apple is so careful with their in-app purchase scheme.

Hope something can be adjusted to allow for more "free" water Lillies soon. I have some baby dragons who are going to die if they don't get food soon. :cry:
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

11. Jun 2016, 15:12

don't worry, your dragons will not die. You can get trees to get fruits for your dragons in the full-moon-Event.
Icefairy
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Spock
Squishem

11. Jun 2016, 16:32

Icefairy2 wrote:don't worry, your dragons will not die. You can get trees to get fruits for your dragons in the full-moon-Event.
Icefairy
Thanks for the reassurance. :)
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.